• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How Many of You Feel Better?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  315
  • Days Won:  3

Honestly I feel great.  We lost to a 7-1 team whose only loss was to a really good BYU team by only one point.  Our secondary obviously did'nt play great but they are really short on talent, not to mention that Houston has an offense that is Top 15 in the country.  White obviously played like a beast and to not throw a pick until garbage time against the number 1 team in the country in terms of interceptions was impressive.  The guy was hitting routes like no ones business and already showed the ability to throw the ball away when in trouble, which was BJ's biggest weakness.  I was most shocked that the reveivers well hauling in the passes pretty consistantly.  It sucks we lost but the real goal now is to have a better record then we did last year which is completly realistic against an overall bad Memphis team, and an SMU team that is LAST in the country in points given up (49 to Temple...seriously).  I know some of you guy's did'nt like it but I also loved how much Taggart milked the clock the entire game.  That is the number 1 way to get under good teams skin.  If we keep getting better then the game in Wisconsin next year may not be the beatdown we were all expecting.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  95
  • Days Won:  0

I feel better. White showed promise. I generally liked the offensive play calling. I hope the O-line can protect White against a team that blitzes. I'd rather see 15 holding calls than White getting pummeled. Whatever the line has to do -  don't let White take a bunch of shots. 

But - I'm still pissed about the refs. The sting hasn't worn off. I get the "can't leave it in the refs hands" cliches. But we got SCREWED. That wasn't a questionable call, that was a BS call. I can't help but question the integrity of the officials.

I'd feel 'good' minus that call. 

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

the best I've ever felt after a loss for sure. I feel better after this game than the 2 games we won

Edited by BiggTipp
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Felt great leaving Selmon's last night, not so much when the alarm went off at 5:30AM!

I think I am getting my second wind now, so maybe a good steak sandwhich and pitcher of 420 at Charaan's later will be just the thing...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,007
  • Days Won:  12

We played poorly against UConn and won. 

We played well (or better) against Houston and lost. 

I love that we played better though. Cant change that call... gotta accept that. We can change the defense play... gotta change that. 

Build, move forward, move on, get better. 

Feeling way better about the future overall. 

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

I do... He brings HOPE. Something we haven't felt in a LONG time...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Feel better, I felt this offense just need a qb and it would click and I was glad to see it start clicking last night. 

White will be better next year having played this season. Bench I think isn't that bad he just needs more polishing and if

we get Flowers we will have some decent qb depth like we have never had before. 

After starting the season with a freaking beatdown by McNeese you gotta say this team has greatly improved since then.

It will take awhile to get rid of the stench of Holtz and it really starts when CWT can get his guys on this team.  The guy can recruit also.   Earlier this year this team would have folded to Houston after they went up a few touchdowns, CWT has made this

team mentally tougher and they played tough and had a legit shot to beat a good team on the road. 

If we can finish the season with 2-3 more wins I will be very happy with this programs direction.  

A win vs UCF would actually make this a pretty good season considering how it started. 

The season isn't much longer so just relax and enjoy watching CWT build up this program.  We only have a month of football left.

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

the best I've ever felt after a loss for sure. I feel better after this game than the 2 games we won

This for me too. There was rhythm in the offense that hasn't been seen yet, and it was a thing of beauty. Also first time offense played better overall than the defense, IMO.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

I feel we can win the remaining games!

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,432
  • Days Won:  19

I don't care what anyone says; we totally won that game. Even UCF fans (on the ESPN comments page) were claiming that we were robbed. It was amazing to watch us play again! I was on the edge of my seat (only to facepalm at the ridiculous number of penalties). 

• Downvote 1