• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UL chokes against UCF. That tells me we have no chance now.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,408
  • Days Won:  13

UL fumbled it away. They are not hat great. As Taggart said. Our program will never back down to anyone. So I am not concerned about UL or UCF. 

If you keep saying it.......someone might even agree, but not anyone with a pulse.

UL defense had held opponents to just 7.3 pts per game, 68 rush yds/game, 229 total yds/game. UCF 38 pts, 196 rush yds, 446 total yards

Yep. UCF took it from UL, like it or not. I wish that some Bull fans that can't admit it would stop acting like they have butt hurt and give credit where its due. I wish USF had that team, and coaching, right now. Notice I say right now. UCF has a habit of following a great season with a lousy one. They can have it back when they start losing.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

I have only been a UCF fan for ...6 or 7 years. I think the ping pong effect comes from have a group of players, albeit small group. When they graduate, they are not replaced. USF has usually had much better players, and will have them in the future when Willie gets his recruiting going in spades.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

uk is beatable for sure

usf has a chance

I am sure they are but we don't play them.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

If anything, watching the game makes me feel like we've got some chance to win. And who's to say that after the loss Louisville doesn't pull a USF 07 and drop the next couple?

Our game would have to look a lot like that game against UConn in 07 to win. Ugly.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

UL was clearly the better team last night.  The two fumbles were the difference between UL burying UCF and UCF getting all excited in the fourth quarter.  UCF got all the bounces of the pigskin in their favor.

UCF is pretty good, UL is better.  

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

Can't  believe I am saying this but...  Awesome win for UCF.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  453
  • Days Won:  1

I respect their win, but I still hate them.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

We have no chance with the way the offense is playing now.   Bench will need to play a near perfect game to have a chance. 

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

UCF took that game over in the 3rd. Made critical defensive stops, forced (as in punched the ball out of the RBs hands) a TO and executed on offense. Saying UL choked is foolishness. The 90s Buffalo Bills choked. UL lost to a good team.

How storm johnson fell into UCF's lap is beyond me.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

UL was clearly the better team last night.  The two fumbles were the difference between UL burying UCF and UCF getting all excited in the fourth quarter.  UCF got all the bounces of the pigskin in their favor.

UCF is pretty good, UL is better.  

Hmm, not on defense, not from what I saw. UL's defense folded when they had to stay on the field, and UCF kept pressure on Bridgewater pretty consistently, making their normally rhythmic offense sputter. Their D laid the foundation for that win.

I totally agree that UL let UCF back in the game (they were on their way to make it 35-7), but UCF took those opportunities to get back in the game, and then dominated to get in front. Maybe they played above their level, but UCF had way more heart/determination on both sides of the ball, they earned the win.