• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sorry, but I got to post it .......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Thanks to our AD Doug Woolard for hiring CWT. I will give credit in where it is due, so I thank DW for being a big part of getting the program back on track. Enjoy the ride to the top. USF!!!!  And if USF fans can call for DW's head whenever something goes bad, I can continue to praise our AD when something goes right. It goes both ways, Sport!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

This.

Mistakes? Yes, but you gotta give credit when due.

• Upvote 1

I know I am gettting ahead of myself. But I believe CWT is getting it done here at USF. Time will tell how far he will take us. Hoping it is to the top. 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

Thanks to our AD Doug Woolard for hiring CWT. I will give credit in where it is due, so I thank DW for being a big part of getting the program back on track. Enjoy the ride to the top. USF!!!!  And if USF fans can call for DW's head whenever something goes bad, I can continue to praise our AD when something goes right. It goes both ways, Sport!!!!

I don't want to be too dramatic here, but lets be honest. We just were very lucky to beat one of the worst teams in college football. I don't know if you can say our program is back on track just yet.  Yes I like the direction we are heading, but we might very well end up 2-10 this year.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

I know I am gettting ahead of myself. But I believe CWT is getting it done here at USF. Time will tell how far he will take us. Hoping it is to the top. 

I think that we have 3 years of recruiting to get the players he needs.  Our O-line is not that good for pass blocking and we need to get a solid QB.  

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  39

My mind is hazy but I thought UCONN almost beat Michigan this year. One good leaping INT by Mochigan in the 4th turned it around.

Yeah, I know UConn is struggling right now. But USF has trouble up there and it was good to get that win. We have to start somewhere. We have so many mental lapses to overcome that it was good to see us break the at UConn jinx.  I am just happy that our AD  fired Holtz and quickly hired Taggart so that he can recruit the players that he did like Godwin  and Tice to come to USF. That was quick work, and I think Woolard deserves some credit right there. Time will tell if Taggart really gets USF to the top. But I am feeling positive about the direction now. 

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

UConn was also blown out of the stadium by Buffalo. Too soon to say for sure but it looks like Taggart is beginning to turn it around. Hopefully Bench pans out because we might have already seen about the best Eveld has to offer.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

Yeah, I know UConn is struggling right now. But USF has trouble up there and it was good to get that win. We have to start somewhere. We have so many mental lapses to overcome that it was good to see us break the at UConn jinx.  I am just happy that our AD  fired Holtz and quickly hired Taggart so that he can recruit the players that he did like Godwin  and Tice to come to USF. That was quick work, and I think Woolard deserves some credit right there. Time will tell if Taggart really gets USF to the top. But I am feeling positive about the direction now. 

Wins are always good. No question about that.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

Too early