• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sorry, but I got to post it .......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

There is no such things as mistake free football.  If there were, one team would have no yards at all because the other team plated mistake free defense.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks to our AD Doug Woolard for hiring CWT. I will give credit in where it is due, so I thank DW for being a big part of getting the program back on track. Enjoy the ride to the top. USF!!!!  And if USF fans can call for DW's head whenever something goes bad, I can continue to praise our AD when something goes right. It goes both ways, Sport!!!!

Do I need to break out the crack pipe picture again?

crack_pipe.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I know I am gettting ahead of myself. But I believe CWT is getting it done here at USF. Time will tell how far he will take us. Hoping it is to the top. 

Getting quite ahead of yourself. I can't help but think that your constant "sunshine and moonbeam" posting is nothing more than a troll and disingenuous, but that's just me. :ph34r:

• Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks to our AD Doug Woolard for hiring CWT. I will give credit in where it is due, so I thank DW for being a big part of getting the program back on track. Enjoy the ride to the top. USF!!!!  And if USF fans can call for DW's head whenever something goes bad, I can continue to praise our AD when something goes right. It goes both ways, Sport!!!!

Hey, that Holtz hire looked pretty good for about a year and 4 games too...  

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Yeah, but I just have better feeling with CWT than I did with Holtz. The way the running game has developed in such a short time has been amazing. I dont think Holtz had any identity. We basically relied on BJ and his scambling. I feel confident that CWT actually knows what he is doing. I could never say the same about Holtz. Even during Holtz 1st season when he had poor clock management against Cincy costing us that game. So forgive me for feeling much more positive about the direction of the program. 

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

I like where we are going, and I like CWT. However after just 2 wins? We are only 2-4, and still have some very challenging games to play. I think CWT is the guy but let's wait till the end of the season to evaluate it. (both good and bad)

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

To be fair. We really can't evaluate CWT with the number of W's at the end of this season. This is his 1st season and it would be too quick to point out the W-L record. We should wait to see what happens at the end of next season. Take any win this season as icing on the cake that is currently being baked right now. The cake should be ready to go after next season. I been watching USF football since day one, and I have the patience to wait. I seen enough against FAU, UConn, Mich St, and Cincy to see a lot of positives from our defense and special teams. The running game has been good. Just need to get the QB situation working and we should be fine.  Turnsover killed our chaces against FAU and Mich St., Take away those mistakes and who knows what happens. So the only team that blew us out thus far is McNeese St which had a lot to with our teams psyche from the last few years. I believe this program has now forgoten how to lose those games now. That is a good thing. We now have confidence. I feel great about it. Tell me, I am wrong? 

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

we will see how much we improved when we play a quality opponent

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

To be fair. We really can't evaluate CWT with the number of W's at the end of this season. This is his 1st season and it would be too quick to point out the W-L record. We should wait to see what happens at the end of next season. Take any win this season as icing on the cake that is currently being baked right now. The cake should be ready to go after next season. I been watching USF football since day one, and I have the patience to wait. I seen enough against FAU, UConn, Mich St, and Cincy to see a lot of positives from our defense and special teams. The running game has been good. Just need to get the QB situation working and we should be fine. Turnsover killed our chaces against FAU and Mich St., Take away those mistakes and who knows what happens. So the only team that blew us out thus far is McNeese St which had a lot to with our teams psyche from the last few years. I believe this program has now forgoten how to lose those games now. That is a good thing. We now have confidence. I feel great about it. Tell me, I am wrong?

I love your optimism. But we were real close to losing both of these games. Yes, a W is a W, but taking into account the preceding 4 games you're coming on a bit strong with the sunshine for the realists on this board.

But keep it up anyway; I like it! =)

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

I am excited to see how he has been willing to shake things up with the roster in just 3 or 4 games.  he has an idea about what he wants this football team to look like and not afraid to hurt some feelings to get it done.

Skip was too busy playing status quo to make those type of adjustments from week to week.  I look forward to seeing what we can do with a full year of recruiting and what years 2 and 3 can bring.

but right now we just need to FINISH STRONG.  obviously a Bowl berth isn't going to happen but I like the progress we've made defensively.  QB play is a whole disaster onto itself but can't really blame CWT for that.  I just wish Asiantii was here.