• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

This is a USF Bulls board.  We will come on this board and downplay UCF as much as we **** well please, thank you very much. 

:applause:

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

UCF is bad.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

With the insider information I've gained through my network, I used to frequent the ESPN message boards claiming UCF was heading to the Big East (AAC) two years prior to their announced entrance. usf fans would response with "UCF can't compete with the Big Boys" or "Never gonna happen. UCF would add absolutely no value to the Big East". You know who you are. UCF is now the flagship program for your conference. Football pays the bills. I also claimed Bortles is or will be better than Bridgewater in due time. And also UCF would compete and win the Big East (AAC). I was right all along. Well I just want to take this time to address to you I will now be frequenting the ESPN Big 12 boards. Their is only room for two more and then the P5 gates get slammed closed. You should already know who the other team is if you've been keeping up. Time to move on to greener pastures bulls fans. You had too many chances.

3664528-5059441657-78793.gif

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

With the insider information I've gained through my network, I used to frequent the ESPN message boards claiming UCF was heading to the Big East (AAC) two years prior to their announced entrance. usf fans would response with "UCF can't compete with the Big Boys" or "Never gonna happen. UCF would add absolutely no value to the Big East". You know who you are. UCF is now the flagship program for your conference. Football pays the bills. I also claimed Bortles is or will be better than Bridgewater in due time. And also UCF would compete and win the Big East (AAC). I was right all along. Well I just want to take this time to address to you I will now be frequenting the ESPN Big 12 boards. Their is only room for two more and then the P5 gates get slammed closed. You should already know who the other team is if you've been keeping up. Time to move on to greener pastures bulls fans. You had too many chances.

Hey Mikey, you guys had one good year on the big boy level. Call me when you can back it. USF is going to drop you punks like a bad habit this season.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

With the insider information I've gained through my network, I used to frequent the ESPN message boards claiming UCF was heading to the Big East (AAC) two years prior to their announced entrance. usf fans would response with "UCF can't compete with the Big Boys" or "Never gonna happen. UCF would add absolutely no value to the Big East". You know who you are. UCF is now the flagship program for your conference. Football pays the bills. I also claimed Bortles is or will be better than Bridgewater in due time. And also UCF would compete and win the Big East (AAC). I was right all along. Well I just want to take this time to address to you I will now be frequenting the ESPN Big 12 boards. Their is only room for two more and then the P5 gates get slammed closed. You should already know who the other team is if you've been keeping up. Time to move on to greener pastures bulls fans. You had too many chances.

Kudos to GOL. Say what you want, but the guy runs a killer workout. It was bound to pay off sooner or later.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

^^^^^^^ I see what you did there

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Kudos to GOL. Say what you want, but the guy runs a killer workout. It was bound to pay off sooner or later.

i_see_what_you_did_there_house-s450x338-

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Nicely done sir. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Please be aware, the current Bright House Networks Stadium is only in Phase 1. Understand this is not the intentional finished stadium product. If needed, 20,000+ seats can be added over a single summer break. Also note: season ticket sales are up 35% from a year ago today. Thus stadium expansion may be in the works quicker than originally expected.

Of course it's expandable, it's an erector set. Heck, you could probably pull it apart & put it together totally different in less than a summer...like a Lego project! :FIREdevil:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

In a single summer?!? Man, UCF football is killing it. Way to go!