• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Name one UCF moment not from last year. Close losses don't count.

For me it would be the recent home game vs. Boston College. Packed house, Most UCF fan wore read  bandana's  to honor the fallen  former BC Lacrosse player (Welles Crowther) that saved many lives  on 911, before losing his life going back in to carry out additional people. It was an electric night, UCF flew his sisters  in the be recognized at halftime. His story and the background of the red bandana is well chronicled. Here is  a story done by ESPN:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6929979

The crowd and his sisters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxo0vzgwnmY

And yes, seeing Godfrey pop  Luke whats his name  on the goal line for 6 points.....that was great. And in an other exchange  UCF held BC on  3rd and 4th for inches...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwRAQXx5Sd4

Liberty Bowl was fun in person, but very nerve racking. Th BC game was more fun in my opinion.

Aw c'mon, foot, you're killing the fun with these reasonable responses. You sure you graduated from UCF, you don't seem to have enough ill-will in this thread.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

I'll spend some time studying, with the goal of being less genuine and being dramatically more smarmy.

No, in fact I am not a UCF grad, but both my sons attended UCF. I am a St Mary's Gael by way of UC Berkeley. It's a long boring story. Be well.... I mean go hell!

Ah...sure an' it be a fine institution...

af2b962999f7e286e8f444851b773628a3c277b7

edit: (totally messin' around... :D )

Edited by raptorcj

Why must you guys do this constantly? Face it, the BCS experiment for usf was a failure. lol Trying to kiss redbird2001's butt as Louisville leaves to go join the ACC? Should I expect the same reaction when UCF joins the Big 12? Here's a hint: We are not going to put in a good word for you so don't try to thank us for anything.

We bid fond farewells to the guys with class, and to long-time conference mates that deserve respect and deserve to move on. To you, Mike, we encourage just to leave. Soon.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

It's cute that UCF people use the word "when" when referring to their inclusion into a P5 conference.

Edited by Danm1983

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Everyone gets lucky once, even mike's mom. 

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Everyone gets lucky once, even mike's mom. 

Who also happens to be his aunt.

It's cute that UCF people use the word "when" when referring to their inclusion into a P5 conference.

"When" UCF was in a power conference, we dominated it to perfection. Let us not forget the obvious. As history has shown, UCF will continue it's conference dominance at any level.

I can't believe I'm even asking, but which of the below conferences would you consider "power"?

c410fca44c8cd4e05b0276e14ff76b6a.png

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

"When" UCF was in a power conference, we dominated it to perfection. Let us not forget the obvious. As history has shown, UCF will continue it's conference dominance at any level.

I can't believe I'm even asking, but which of the below conferences would you consider "power"?

c410fca44c8cd4e05b0276e14ff76b6a.png

I think because of the final, pity auto-bid the American got to a BCS bowl game, he thinks THAT was a power conference ....  :roflmao: