• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Mike I assume you are still not willing to make a friendly wager before any games are even played this season, I Know janitorial jobs don't pay well and all... 

I am certainly willing to back my team. 

• Content Count:  476
  • Days Won:  0

Guys, Coach O'Leary won the Fiesta Bowl convincingly. That was a remarkable and unprecedented feat. Just my view.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I am so glad that there is a thread where UCF fans can come to boost their self-esteem.  Never mind how pathetic it is to achieve high S-E from an opponent's message board ... the important thing is they feel better about themselves.  Good for you guys.  I'm happy you're feeling good. 

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

CJL C-USA record 8-8   playing non BCS conference didn't help the Jim.

This version of C-USA included TCU, Cincinnati, and Louisville. It was a much better conference than what UCF inherited from us.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Let me put this into perspective for you since most of you on here can't seem stay on the topic.

USF's (CJL's) highest ever accolade was reaching a #2 ranking for the 8th week of the 2007 season (going on 7 years ago). The reality is this means nothing and wreaks of a small time mindset. Questions: Without researching it, who was the #2 ranked team for the 8th week of 2006? 2008? Who won the 2007 Fiesta Bowl?

Want to see more of what big time is all about? Go to the front page of ESPN.com

Now bow down chaps and kiss my avatars ring.

Big time, BWAAAHAHAHahahaha...

Oh man, you really need to turn off the pump, man. Your head is already 10x its normal size. You had a great year, relish it, but it's not like there's a long-standing pattern there, mikey. And exactly what are we supposed to get from ESPN's front page news, that GOL escaped being banned for life like Sterling? Oh, I see Bortles in a little window there. He is deserving, but it's not like we haven't had a first-rounder.

• Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

The solution comes on a Friday in November. Then they can hang their heads in their rightful place... again. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

CJL is 4x better than GOL, and always will be.

Whether CWT is better than GOL remains to be seen ...

I don't think so. CWT almost beat his lying a$$ with one of the most depleated rosters we have had in  awhile. UCF needed a late defensive breakdown to pull that game out. If the defender is in the right place USF wins. USF was the better team for 75% of that game and that was the best team UCF as haver had. Knight fans love to change stats in their favor. Lets not even get started on the Attendence thing that was a huge flame war back in the early 2000's with them.

USF is the better overall athletic program.  Well I guess of you count cheerleading UCF inches closer.

Better recent success in: Mens Basketball, Women's Basketball, Softball, Men's Tennis, Men's Golf, Women's Tennis, and Mens Socceer

The only sport UCF seems to be constantly better then us is Baseball. As we all know for years our Football team was better. I will never forget that 64-12 beatdown.

The denial runs deep with this one. The offseason is the best time to be a usf fan. Keep on dreaming kiddo. 

let's not lose sight of the fact that you have contributed as much to the success of UCF football as any one here has.[zilch]. So, any bragging rights on your end is purely on behalf of others responsible for the victories that you somehow pretend are yours.

Fiesta Bowl Champs

<End of Thread>

You can lead a Knight to logic, but you can't make him think.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I am so glad that there is a thread where UCF fans can come to boost their self-esteem.  Never mind how pathetic it is to achieve high S-E from an opponent's message board ... the important thing is they feel better about themselves.  Good for you guys.  I'm happy you're feeling good. 

They seem to have nowhere else to go.  But, I've seen some cool UCF fans here, and I work with a few.  So, thankfully Mike & his ilk are just the gnats we have to deal with in a free market.  Such is the price we pay for freedom.  Again, the UCF Fiesta win was impressive, and kudos to the Knights.  But I watched the entire game, and didn't see Mike so much as make a block to help in the win...or even rush on the field to give the real victor a fresh shot of cold water.

But, Mike, if it UCF's football season somehow makes you feel better about your own life, post on.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,432
  • Days Won:  19

I'm gonna bet that UCF loses the last three games of the 2014 season.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

I didn't think mike was going to return after you guys were making fun of his private photo that he was using as his espn pic :D