• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF day with the Bucs

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Blackouts everywhere.

But seriously, glad to see the Bucs reaching out. Even if its because they have regressed to begging people to walk into RayJay

New season, better team. Lots of hype about the improved defensive backfield. There hasn't been a home game yet so there hasn't been a blackout this season. Schiano had the team 1 game from the playoffs last season.

If they want to sell out all they need to do is honor the 2002 team. That game brought in over 60,000 last season.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Bucs must be desperate

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Did you watch the Jets game?

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Did you watch the Jets game?

Come on, that's not fair. They really should have won that one. Playoffs don't look completely unrealistic.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Been in Tampa for over 10 years now; DolPhan since day one, but huge Bucs supporter....

Freeman is a dead end and I see the USF day thing coming from what Miami did with honoring the Gayturds... Man that was a Tebow love fest

The O line wasn't together for the first half. They sputtered along, but its expected week one. There are some true tests this season, the defense must have looked at horror at last night's Eagles game. Patriots, Seahawks, 49ers. The guy who does the schedule must have vowed to do this to the Bucs this year:

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,463
  • Days Won:  25

BTW - The tickets are coming straight thru the Bucs, so there's no added charges. $45 seats are in all four corners, $65 are in the east side corners.

Been in Tampa for over 10 years now; DolPhan since day one, but huge Bucs supporter....

Freeman is a dead end and I see the USF day thing coming from what Miami did with honoring the Gayturds... Man that was a Tebow love fest

Grew up a Dolphins fan, there were no Bucs. I remember them back in Super Bowl VI in elementary school, arguing with my friend who was a Cowboy fan, he locked himself in his room and wouldn't play with us until we told him we liked the Cowboys, lol.

When the Bucs appeared, didn't like anything about them so continued supporting- the Dolphins. I see now that all that I didn't like came from its cheap owner, Culverhouse. My first NFL games were 80 and 81 at Tampa Stadium so I actually got to see Lee Roy Selmon play in person, Doug Williams too. Lyle Alzado was on the Cleveland team I saw in 1980.

As the two teams changed, Marino and The Don off the field for Miami and the Bucs changing owners and identity I started finding myself rooting for the Bucs more than the Dolphins. 2002 was the dream season before the Super Bowl win, they got Chucky! Anyway, I got to see Marino's last regular season game here in Atlanta. So now, a Bucs fan mainly but also a Miami fan too. I find it funny how people now embrace the old uniforms during throwback days, lol. Hideous.

512l0k2eP1L._SY346_PJlook-inside-v2,TopR

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Lotta hate for the Bucs on this board ... I understand the hate for the Glazers, TSA, all that, but the team itself ... 

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Lotta hate for the Bucs on this board ... I understand the hate for the Glazers, TSA, all that, but the team itself ...

I love the Bucs. However, don't care for the TSA and the way things work with the Bulls. Also, can't get behind schiano. Yes I should be above that but just can't. I still cheer for the team and watch on Sundays but I am not emotionally invested right now.