• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

is this the lowest point in usf football

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

good angle. haven't seen that. 

if we just played better against the ville... we'd be much better off.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,424
  • Days Won:  19

On the bright side, We aren't in any major trouble with the NCAA. Ahem, Miami, UCF, OSU, Penn State, etc...

I know that this was the WORST lost experience by an FBS team (and the last FBS team to lose to an FCS school like this had their football team disbanded); but I am glad that our fans have such high expectations for our program. We should be beating the best teams. It is expected of us. And hopefully this was the lowest point (or at least this season is the lowest point). 

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,424
  • Days Won:  19

And during last season, when things went south... I would watch this to make myself feel better! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgp3SbkWZ90

Edited by Bear-Soflo

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  0

This is the low point for USF football--no doubt about. Let us hope, though, that it doesn't continue to get worse over the season--an embarrassing loss at UCF might set a new record (and I can't imagine losing that game--we killed them--what the H happened to this FB team)

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Possibly. We hit rock bottom which means the only way to go is up. Temple was bad last year. This is worse by a landslide. Losing Leavitt was also bad.

I'd say things will be looking up soon but I'd hate if we lost to UCF, not that I care much for them or about them, but would hate to hear more of their garbage. I'd like us to be 5-0 and keep up the trend.

leavitt hitting a kid was bad

You being a fan is bad.  Look at Nick Satan, that cursing, hat throwing, player hazing SOB has won four national championships.  I guaran-****-tee you he's smacked a player or two with his Rex Harrison hat, check his youtube videos.  Now we have a bunch of happy (Vero) campers who can't win consistently.  I'll take Leavitt any day with the "flaws" you all want to drape around his neck.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,025
  • Days Won:  38

This is weird.  I was thinking about this very concept when I signed on.  I was thinking that every time I think it can't get worse, it does, and that's happened a few times now.  I have to keep preparing for unknown future rock bottoms while looking for that spark of change in the team's attitude...

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

We're certainly at the lowest point thus far. Soon we will be tossed a rope...or a shovel.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,025
  • Days Won:  38

We're certainly at the lowest point thus far. Soon we will be tossed a rope...or a shovel.

Hey didn't we have a golden USF branded shovel at some point?  Maybe we can hashtag dig something.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  266
  • Days Won:  1

Hopefully, we won't go winless like UCF did a short time ago. Regardless, all teams go through a period of struggles...Alabama was having a tough go of it back in 05-06..

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

Yes !