• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

One final THANK YOU to McNeese State!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Taggart finally got to see the mess Holtz left as well as the mistakes he made as well in terms of personnel.

The weak will be weeded out and I am 100% confident (for now) that Taggart will play the players that will give us the best chance to win every game the rest of the season.  Had we greased McNeese, this trainwreck we witnessed wouldn't have been discovered until it was too late.

This is good for the players, too!  I mean, I can't turn my tv to any sports channel or tune my radio to any sports talk-show without the mention of "the worst loss of a BCS program to an FCS program in NCAA history.  Maybe even the worst loss period."  They should be embarassed and upset.  They are the joke of College Football right now.  If they can't respond to that, then they need to turn in their scholarships.

I'm not expecting a win vs Michigan State, but I fully expect a completely different depth chart and a different response to the adversity they will face.  If I see that, I will be a believer.

Thanks again, McNeese!  Good luck the rest of your season!  Hope you go undefeated!  Doc, FrmrPokeCenter, and the other Cowboys, you were all very informative and classy!  One of the best groups from a visiting team to venture onto this board.  Hope to play you again soon.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  27
  • Days Won:  0

Great post!  Good luck to you guys the rest of the way, too!    

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,070
  • Days Won:  38

McNeese played hard.  That's the way we used to play.

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

great post, i rewatched the game today and McNeese is full of upperclassmen and will contend for the fcs title

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  1,985

They were classy on the field as well.  All work, looked like THEY expected to make the plays.  No crazy celebrations.  Score, get off the field, do it again.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Blame the last coach? What about Leavitt?  There are still a couple of players on defense that he recruited.  The last coaches are long gone, stop making excuses. Holtz beat all the FCS games he played.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Taggart finally got to see the mess Holtz left as well as the mistakes he made as well in terms of personnel.

He's seen the mess for 9 f'n months. What was a bigger mess was his gameplan with those players.

Hopefully our current staff adjusts and moves forward.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14

Glad we could help. (;

Seriously, you have some real talent on your team. Now it's up to your coaches to take advantage of it and use it.

Finally, I must say that I think our DC had a point to prove to Taggert about not taking him with him to Tampa.

Lance Guidry is a hell of a fine coach and his kids played with A fire under their buts.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,629
  • Days Won:  424

Glad we could help. (;

Seriously, you have some real talent on your team. Now it's up to your coaches to take advantage of it and use it.

Finally, I must say that I think our DC had a point to prove to Taggert about not taking him with him to Tampa.

Lance Guidry is a hell of a fine coach and his kids played with A fire under their buts.

Did he want to come?