• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Waiting for answers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

What more can he say about it than what was said in the press room after the game?

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

I would like to know if there is any changes to the depth chart and if Eveld will be starting.

Oh well, maybe we get some info from Beefs tonight.

Is it at the Temple Terrace Beefs or are they moving it around?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Temple Terrace. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,986
  • Days Won:  12

There's a lot to say.

What changes are coming to the depth chart? Why was Floyd chosen as the starter when Eveld clearly outplayed him? What was up with that safety? Why did the defense again look lethargic and disinterested? Do we change the defensive schemes? Are staff up for evaluation mid-season? How will the team mentally rebound as they go to a packed Spartan stadium? What do you have to say to keep fans interest after that disaster? 

and so on 

I don't care what he says. We need him to Do Somethin'. 

I have this odd feeling he will. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,700
  • Days Won:  108

Does it really matter what he SAYS? I think he SAID all he needs to SAY after the game .... Work all week to try and correct what can be corrected in a week and see how they DO in the next game.

Agreed. Talk is cheap, especially after the lead up to yesterday.

Edit: with that said, I would be very very curious to know what's going on worth he team today. Maybe Greg could shed some light for us?

Does it really matter what he SAYS? I think he SAID all he needs to SAY after the game .... Work all week to try and correct what can be corrected in a week and see how they DO in the next game.

Agreed. Talk is cheap, especially after the lead up to yesterday.

Edit: with that said, I would be very very curious to know what's going on worth he team today. Maybe Greg could shed some light for us?

Practice was at noon on Sunday and Monday is an off day.

Did they just practice once on Sunday. I was over there around 4 and it looked like they were setting up for one .... 

Don't know if there were two or not. Was told my one of the player's parents about the noon practice.  Maybe they were in the film room for 4 hours doing this.   :argue:  Probably more of a one way thing though.

Edited by CousinRicky

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I don't care what he says. We need him to Do Somethin'.

I have this odd feeling he will.

Do something !

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,700
  • Days Won:  108

Many of us knew this was going to be a rebuilding year.  Don't think we expected to lose this game.  Just means there is more rebuilding to be done.  I'm in with Coach T for 4 years.  If after that the team looks like this then it will be time to send him on his way. But he has that much time with me.  Of course I thought Holtz should get one more year, you know, bring Asianti Wouldard in and see what happens.  :stirpot:

I'm result oriented and I hate micromanagement. When I tell an employee of mine to fix something, I don't care what they do to fix it, I just want if fixed. They have the training. I hired them based on their ability to do the job. I have other things to do. I don't need to get mired down in the minutia.

By the same token, when I'm told to have my department accomplish a project, the last thing I want is some impatient corporate yuk, who has little knowledge of what my group does, grilling me on every step I take and crying for hourly updates.

I apply the same principle in this case, I do not presume to have the knowledge or experience to correct what needs to be corrected on this team. It may take awhile, but I'm willing to be patient and let Coach do his job.