• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Waiting for answers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I'm result oriented and I hate micromanagement. When I tell an employee of mine to fix something, I don't care what they do to fix it, I just want if fixed. They have the training. I hired them based on their ability to do the job. I have other things to do. I don't need to get mired down in the minutia.By the same token, when I'm told to have my department accomplish a project, the last thing I want is some impatient corporate yuk, who has little knowledge of what my group does, grilling me on every step I take and crying for hourly updates.I apply the same principle in this case, I do not presume to have the knowledge or experience to correct what needs to be corrected on this team. It may take awhile, but I'm willing to be patient and let Coach do his job.

Bravo. Most of us would probably be happy reporting to someone like you. Let's give CWT the benefit here ... It's only week 2 of year 1.