• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Need some guidance

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I'm sorry if this has been put out there already, but I was wondering when a good time would be to show up at the stadium for the games. I'd like to get there early enough to relax, take in some adult beverages, and find my seats. This is my first time with season tickets. Also, which parking lot is a good one to hit up. Can't wait for the season to start!

Rules are you can't set up your spot before noon on Friday and have to be gone by noon on Sunday...............wait...........you are talking about USF.   I have no clue then.  :)

http://www.mcneesesports.com/custompages/docshots/mcm12tg1.asp

Doc

See?? McNeese guy gets it.... 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

North grass lot or the parking lot at corner of Himes and MLK is good. We normally try for at least 3-4 hours in the lots and get in the stadium about 20 minutes early.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  52
  • Days Won:  0

I'm sorry if this has been put out there already, but I was wondering when a good time would be to show up at the stadium for the games. I'd like to get there early enough to relax, take in some adult beverages, and find my seats. This is my first time with season tickets. Also, which parking lot is a good one to hit up. Can't wait for the season to start!

Rules are you can't set up your spot before noon on Friday and have to be gone by noon on Sunday...............wait...........you are talking about USF.   I have no clue then.  :)

http://www.mcneesesports.com/custompages/docshots/mcm12tg1.asp

Doc

See?? McNeese guy gets it.... 

Tailgating is serious "bidness" at McNeese.   That's why home football games are meant to be played at night.   So, you can get the maximum amount of tailgating time in before the game.   :)

Doc

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705

Mainly its going to be just me unless some of my friends go. My wife got me season tickets for just me since she doesnt care about football (blasphemy, I know), and our little girls arent ready for the adventure yet. I'll probably just bring a mini grill if I get there real early and do up some brats or something, unless I meet up with some people and tailgate with.

I'm thinking this is going to be a MUCH better season than the last two. I can feel the change in the air, and most of our games are winnable. Thanks for the advice everyone

Feel free to meet up with my fam in Lot 3 (behind the pirate ship endzone) anytime! I'm sure there are other guys on this forum who throw way better tailgates (sounds like SpeedyBull has one I'd like to be at lol) and I'm sure you are welcome at ALL of them! Really hope you enjoy it this year

I will let the board know where we will be once we get closer to gameday. Of course you and anyone here are welcome to stop by. 

Insider tip, I have and A.S. in Culinary Arts from Johnson and Wales before transferring to USF. 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Mainly its going to be just me unless some of my friends go. My wife got me season tickets for just me since she doesnt care about football (blasphemy, I know), and our little girls arent ready for the adventure yet. I'll probably just bring a mini grill if I get there real early and do up some brats or something, unless I meet up with some people and tailgate with.

I'm thinking this is going to be a MUCH better season than the last two. I can feel the change in the air, and most of our games are winnable. Thanks for the advice everyone

Feel free to meet up with my fam in Lot 3 (behind the pirate ship endzone) anytime! I'm sure there are other guys on this forum who throw way better tailgates (sounds like SpeedyBull has one I'd like to be at lol) and I'm sure you are welcome at ALL of them! Really hope you enjoy it this year

I will let the board know where we will be once we get closer to gameday. Of course you and anyone here are welcome to stop by.

Insider tip, I have and A.S. in Culinary Arts from Johnson and Wales before transferring to USF.

Yeah, well, I've seen every episode BBQ Pitmasters! Take that higher education!

👉ðŸ–👈

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Make fun all you want, but I'm being serious. This is my first year as a season ticket holder and as a student, we would all walk in minutes before kickoff and be there just in time for the football players to take the field and what not. Is there something else I've been missing all of these years???

Sorry... thought it was just a snarky remark... Part of college football is the experience. The experience starts when HOT takes the field for pregame. People want this program to grow in fanbase and tradition... part of that is being in your seat for pre-game. Look at any decent size program... Auburn for example or Clemson.... the stands are full when the pre-game starts. 

At some point it will be more about what's inside the stadium than whats in the parking lot.... 

This   It is pathetic to look around the stadium when the HOT comes out and no one is in the stands.  As far as the HOT announcer, he is horrible.  OOOh that's hot needs to go..

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  33
  • Days Won:  0

Here's one for everyone. Why not worry about everyone staying until the final play instead of caring about being in the stands 30 minutes early. It frustrates me to no end to see everyone running to the parking lot with time on the clock. Especially during a close game. I can understand it on a Sunday/Monday night game, I.e. work night, but not on a Saturday. The only exception: last year's Miami game. There was no way I could sit through that disaster.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705

Here's one for everyone. Why not worry about everyone staying until the final play instead of caring about being in the stands 30 minutes early. It frustrates me to no end to see everyone running to the parking lot with time on the clock. Especially during a close game. I can understand it on a Sunday/Monday night game, I.e. work night, but not on a Saturday. The only exception: last year's Miami game. There was no way I could sit through that disaster.

This! I hate that too. Our fans are absolutely the worst at finishing a game. 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Por que no los dos?

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

This! I hate that too. Our fans are absolutely the worst at finishing a game.

so was skippy :D

Sorry I couldn't help it