• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Need some guidance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

I'm sorry if this has been put out there already, but I was wondering when a good time would be to show up at the stadium for the games. I'd like to get there early enough to relax, take in some adult beverages, and find my seats. This is my first time with season tickets. Also, which parking lot is a good one to hit up. Can't wait for the season to start!

I think everyone missed something. Congrats on becoming a season ticket holder and welcome to the community! Thank you for supporting our BULLS!

That said I am planning on rolling deep this year as far as tailgating, Just got a smoker trailer this year and will be having 2-4 tents up with games. Not sure where exactly I will be setting us this year but in years passed we are usually near the student section by the giant bucks flag in the gravel lot. I think it is the NE lot. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

1 rule....  BE IN YOUR SEAT 30 MINUTES BEFORE KICKOFF.

Outside of that everything else is negotiable.

Why is that? Just curious. As a student I could see the need to get a good seat, but as a season ticket holder, what would be the point?

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

At least once during the season, go party with these guys. Good bunch of folks, they do the cooking, all you gots to do is the enjoying. Seriously. Go.

http://www.bullstailgating.com/

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

1 rule....  BE IN YOUR SEAT 30 MINUTES BEFORE KICKOFF.

Outside of that everything else is negotiable.

Why is that? Just curious. As a student I could see the need to get a good seat, but as a season ticket holder, what would be the point?

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

We usually show up at 2 for a 7pm start and pack everything up starting at 6. 

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  342
  • Days Won:  2

Make fun all you want, but I'm being serious. This is my first year as a season ticket holder and as a student, we would all walk in minutes before kickoff and be there just in time for the football players to take the field and what not. Is there something else I've been missing all of these years???

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

Make fun all you want, but I'm being serious. This is my first year as a season ticket holder and as a student, we would all walk in minutes before kickoff and be there just in time for the football players to take the field and what not. Is there something else I've been missing all of these years???

Its because the fans are notorious for being late arrivals, giving the image of an empty stadium around kickoff time and projecting a bad image for the team/fanbase.  Im guessing as a student you were expected to know this.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I for one am going to start entering the stadium for the pre-game. IF, they say "oooo that's hot", I will go back to entering right before the team entrance.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Mainly its going to be just me unless some of my friends go. My wife got me season tickets for just me since she doesnt care about football (blasphemy, I know), and our little girls arent ready for the adventure yet. I'll probably just bring a mini grill if I get there real early and do up some brats or something, unless I meet up with some people and tailgate with.

I'm thinking this is going to be a MUCH better season than the last two. I can feel the change in the air, and most of our games are winnable. Thanks for the advice everyone

Feel free to meet up with my fam in Lot 3 (behind the pirate ship endzone) anytime! I'm sure there are other guys on this forum who throw way better tailgates (sounds like SpeedyBull has one I'd like to be at lol) and I'm sure you are welcome at ALL of them! Really hope you enjoy it this year

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I for one am going to start entering the stadium for the pre-game. IF, they say "oooo that's hot", I will go back to entering right before the team entrance.

LMAO...  they need to stop that crap...  Ooooooo Thats HOT!...  just terrible