• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,430
  • Days Won:  19

Honestly don't care about UCF. We need to beat them, like we need to beat every team. I really want to win the Miami game this year, and the FSU games the following year. I just want us to win. Let UCF wallow in their desire for a rivalry, and I won't complain as long as we continue to play hard and win. 

Edited by Bear-Soflo

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

no one wanted this rivalry and you know that.  We all do.  We wanted a Miami rivalry in the state not UCF.  I will say though that it's here and we might as well make the best of it.

Exactly. And what schools fans like their rival? Does Ohio St fans like Michigan? USC like Notre Dame? NO. That's the point. Its here, don't let the opportunity pass.

How the Hell could the opportunity pass?? Odds are we're going to be in the same conference for quite a while so I really don't see the big rush, especially since we haven't even played a game with significance yet ... The game this year should be the start of that because, hopefully, USF will be undefeated when we play them.

Its year one being in the same, new conference. Its only year one once.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Honestly don't care about UCF. We need to beat them, like we need to beat every team. I really want to win the Miami game this year, and the FSU games the following year. I just want us to win. Let UCF wallow in their desire for a rivalry, and I won't complain as long as we continue to play hard and win. 

And that's the point. Most hate the other team. LSU has a rivalry with Tulane. You think LSU cares about Tulane? But it goes back over 120 years.

800px-1914_LSU_vs._Tulane_football_game.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

Wrong level to aspire to.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

What about, "The Hooters War on I-4 Trophy?"

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Wrong level to aspire to.

we are at the same level as orlando school and it doesnt appear we are moving up to the next leve

this has always been a rivalry

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

What about, "The Hooters War on I-4 Trophy?"

We can class it up and make it the Hooters Battle for the Brass Jugs.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I so hope it is not called War on I4. What is this arena football? Just call it the "HATE Trophy" and be done with it.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

no one wanted this rivalry and you know that.  We all do.  We wanted a Miami rivalry in the state not UCF.  I will say though that it's here and we might as well make the best of it.

Exactly. And what schools fans like their rival? Does Ohio St fans like Michigan? USC like Notre Dame? NO. That's the point. Its here, don't let the opportunity pass.

How the Hell could the opportunity pass?? Odds are we're going to be in the same conference for quite a while so I really don't see the big rush, especially since we haven't even played a game with significance yet ... The game this year should be the start of that because, hopefully, USF will be undefeated when we play them.

Its year one being in the same, new conference. Its only year one once.

So if we don't make it a rivalry THIS year, the opportunity to make it one passes by .... <insert pic of that cute little girl with her eyes shut and finger crossed>

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

And that's the point. Most hate the other team. LSU has a rivalry with Tulane. You think LSU cares about Tulane? But it goes back over 120 years.

You do realize that you contradicted yourself there, right? .... And "LSU has a rivalry with Tulane" is the second funniest thing I've seen recently about this rivalry stuff. The first was one of our posters saying that USF/UCF could be as big as Auburn/Bama ... Good stuff.