• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Troy Holston SG

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

If there are any Bulls fans in Coral Springs or maybe just want to see some good Florida Hoops talent this weekend, then head there. The Source Hoops Battle for the rankings is going on. Pretty much every kid in the state is playing there including USF commit Troy Holston. If Bulls fans want to get a preview of our future star then he's there with his teammate and hopefully future Bulls PG Eric Hester.

Speaking of Holston, there was a reason why Tampa's Justin Gray headed to TTU without another look from USF and there was a reason why USF never cared to recruit Adonys Henriquez anymore who just committed to UCF. Holston not only might be the most underrated player in the state, but also one of the more underrated players in the nation as well. Troy was lights out during the summer AAU season and he's picked up right where he left off in Coral Springs tonight. The guy can just flat out shoot the basketball, is a better then average athlete, and has  high basketball IQ. Can't wait to get him signed and playing for USF. He'll be an immediate impact player for us.

Also a talented kid by the name of Zach Johnson is there and had 20pts tonight. I'll have more on him in a few days because he's visiting USF on the 11th of this month.

Jack LeGwin â€@jacklegwin 

Troy Holston is on fire! Just knocked one down from NBA range!

Edited by Vega

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Troy Holston â€@HoopTillDeath23

Thanks bro RT"@john_bianchi15: Shoutout to @HoopTillDeath23 as he's on his official visit to usf this weekend #greatplayer"

Currently waiting for coach rock to scoop ya boy up

Edited by Vega

We out! pic.twitter.com/bcF1H7joLZ

BW3mr-0IEAAfhfK.png
Edited by Vega

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,652
  • Days Won:  424

Troy, or someone who looked a lot like him, was at Hoops Fest last friday and seemed to be having a pretty good time ..

Troy, or someone who looked a lot like him, was at Hoops Fest last friday and seemed to be having a pretty good time ..

Hmm...not sure because I believe Troy and his HS team were playing in a tournament at the time. 2015 6-6 SF CJ Williamson was there and Heath and staff made a great impression on him.

Hmm...not sure because I believe Troy and his HS team were playing in a tournament at the time. 2015 6-6 SF CJ Williamson was there and Heath and staff made a great impression on him.

Must not have been him if he was playing somewhere else. Whoever it was seemed to have a good rapport with some of the players already. I'll have to pull up a pic of CJ when I get back to see if that's who I saw.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Troy was there. On the bench next to Heath.

Troy was there. On the bench next to Heath.

That's who I thought of when I saw him .... Definitely wasn't Williamson:

4_888022.jpg

• 4 weeks later...