• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Liberty Bowl for our champ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

I don't understand these threads...

How long will it be until everyone understands that the AAC is a step backwards for us in practically every way?

We just need to WIN and hopefully in the next few years a door MAY open. But the truth is a door may NOT open... and we may be stuck here for a good long time (maybe forever).

Get used to it all.. we are now back to small-time football, and we're here for awhile.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

How long will it be until everyone understands that the AAC is a step backwards for us in practically every way?

We just need to WIN and hopefully in the next few years a door MAY open. But the truth is a door may NOT open... and we may be stuck here for a good long time (maybe forever).

Get used to it all.. we are now back to small-time football, and we're here for awhile.

I think everyone here pretty much agrees with you man.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

All in favor say Aye...

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

All in favor say Aye...

Nay, I refuse to accept it.  When I finally accept it I wont care about college athletics as a whole even remotely close to the same as I do now.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,788
  • Days Won:  3

All in favor say Aye...

Nay, I refuse to accept it.  When I finally accept it I wont care about college athletics as a whole even remotely close to the same as I do now.

Aye. We all understand that the AAC is step backwards. 

Made a deal with the Mrs. a few years back. The next bowl game I attend will be with USF in a BCS(level...or whatever it's called today) bowl game. I don't know that USF would necessarily send 7K up to Mempis. 7K would be huge for U of SF. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Welcome to Conference USA gentleman

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

Welcome to Conference USA gentleman

Minus Rice, UTEP, Marshall, UAB, and Southern Miss...so I guess it is a little bit stronger than old C-USA.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

IMO it seems that some of you are getting your comeupance. You railed on UCF because they weren't in a BCS conference. You thought that UF, FSU, and UM should play us, because we were on their level. Yes, we attained #2, but we've never finished the season ranked, right wrong or indifferent, UCF has. IMO, based on our body of work and lack of history, we are where we belong (for now). We need to lick our wounds, come out fighting, and play anyone, anywhere!! Let the "beatings" commence in 3...2...1!

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Kiss your mother with mouth?!? We should be in nothing less than the SEC and we deserve it!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i wonder the samething

no one from our conference will be in the playoff