• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA '14 Fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I'm skipping this game and waiting till NCAA 15, because this years version won't be on the new consoles. No since dropping $60 on an inferior looking version only to do it again the next year.

Don't you buy the new version of it every year anyway?

The only year I haven't bought a version of it was when Tebow was on the cover of the PS3 version.  I boycotted it on principle alone.

Dude, you could have gotten a custom BJ Daniels cover. I've found forums where guys photoshop and make awesome replacement covers, they take requests.

And Origin has the AAC Pack version.

http://thebullspen.com/index.php/topic/91171-the-american-athletic-conference-ea-sports-ncaa-14-football-pack/

Reserve your copy of NCAA® Football 14 and receive the exclusive NCAA® Football Ultimate Team The American Conference Pack including key The American players and bonus game extension to get your star player off the bench and back on the field. Available online while supplies lasts.

I did reserve it just to get the AAC pack at Origin!

Re: the Tebow thing... I couldn't financially support it.  Slapping a fake cover on it wouldn't change that I'd be funneling endorsement money to him.  I'd rather play the year prior still and spend that money on beer ;-)

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636
  • Days Won:  0

I'm skipping this game and waiting till NCAA 15, because this years version won't be on the new consoles. No since dropping $60 on an inferior looking version only to do it again the next year.

Good point...

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

The only year I haven't bought a version of it was when Tebow was on the cover of the PS3 version. I boycotted it on principle alone.

Dude, you could have gotten a custom BJ Daniels cover. I've found forums where guys photoshop and make awesome replacement covers, they take requests.

http://thebullspen.com/index.php/topic/91171-the-american-athletic-conference-ea-sports-ncaa-14-football-pack/

Reserve your copy of NCAA® Football 14 and receive the exclusive NCAA® Football Ultimate Team The American Conference Pack including key The American players and bonus game extension to get your star player off the bench and back on the field. Available online while supplies lasts.

Re: the Tebow thing... I couldn't financially support it. Slapping a fake cover on it wouldn't change that I'd be funneling endorsement money to him. I'd rather play the year prior still and spend that money on beer ;-)

But you were ok funneling money to Reggie Bush?

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,407
  • Days Won:  13

Pretty sure there won't ever be an AAC pack again, it was originally the Big East pack since the conference was in the BCS.

And an FYI. There is a Madden 25 anniversary edition. For an extra $40 you get access to DirecTV's Sunday Ticket on computers and mobile devices along with the Red Zone Channel. That's about 90% off. I have computers hooked to all my TVs so I'm set.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_376741782_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1001215841&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=069FJ2FKS5ECHBTKZWEJ&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1557458362&pf_rd_i=B00CF7KVMI

Exclusive Offers From DirecTV

1. For fans who are not currently DirecTV subscribers but are able to receive DirecTV service, they will receive a promo code entitling them to $10 off per month for their first year of service and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge.
  2. For fans who are already DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket Max subscribers, you can access NFL Sunday Ticket on your computer, tablet, and mobile devices using your current DirecTV username and password.
  3. For fans unable to receive DirecTV service, each Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition will include a unique code to access the 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computers, tablets, and mobile devices- including access to the award-winning Red Zone Channel.

The only year I haven't bought a version of it was when Tebow was on the cover of the PS3 version. I boycotted it on principle alone.

Re: the Tebow thing... I couldn't financially support it. Slapping a fake cover on it wouldn't change that I'd be funneling endorsement money to him. I'd rather play the year prior still and spend that money on beer ;-)

But you were ok funneling money to Reggie Bush?

Yes.  Reggie Bush supporters don't make me want to vomit in my mouth by incessantly touting him as the second coming of Jesus Christ, only with jorts.  Tebow supporters (usually) do.  

• Upvote 1

Wait, nix what I said about the Madden Anniversary.

From Pasta Padre, a sports gaming website.

[uPDATE] Under the current terms posted DTV has the right to reject access to the mobile service for anyone that has the ability to buy their full service but don’t have it and for those who are already subscribers but not to Sunday Ticket. Regardless of whether EA says that will or will not happen (they say it won’t) DTV is the one who will end up making the call come September. Unless the terms on the product page are changed there is risk in purchasing with the expectation of taking advantage of the Sunday Ticket deal. Considering DTV’s history of business practices, and the intentional language throughout the terms to give them these very clear outs, the Anniversary Edition can not be recommended at this time.

[uPDATE #2] I’ve now called in and spoken to DirecTV representatives, as have others, and been told unless verification is made determining you are unable to get DTV service where you live (based on satellite positioning or living in an apartment building) you will not be granted access to the anything this deal offers. Again…buyer beware unless the language of the terms is altered.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

The only year I haven't bought a version of it was when Tebow was on the cover of the PS3 version.  I boycotted it on principle alone.

:applause:

Doesn't matter who is on the cover USF gets money from licensing.

Doesn't matter who is on the cover USF gets money from licensing.

I donate to the school.  And I slept better at night knowing I wasn't supporting the circumsizer.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749

Nope I normally buy sports games every other year. I just update the roster's for the following year. NCAA 15 should have the ignite engine and see substantial increases in visual quality as well as physics and player models/movement. Now I just need to decide if I want the Xbox One or PS4.

Edited by deters-