• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA '14 Fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  2

The team ratings for all teams have been leaked!

USF rated 84 overall (Offense 81, Defense 87)

Here is the link to the full list of teams!

http://bit.ly/14UbEvu

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

Wow some of these ratings are TERRIBLE. Do any of these game designers actually watch college football.... 

Texas has an offense as good as Texas A&M? Alabama is perfect... Alabama has a better offense than Texas A&M? Overall Florida and Baylor are the same and have equally good offense ratings? Texas is better than Florida or Georgia? North Carolina is slightly better than South Carolina?  

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636
  • Days Won:  0

Hmmm, I'm actually satisfied with USF's stats. I think the Defense should be a bit higher and the offense a bit lower, but I'm very content. I hope they make Bench quick, I like a fast qb.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I'd say its fair

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I'm skipping this game and waiting till NCAA 15, because this years version won't be on the new consoles. No since dropping $60 on an inferior looking version only to do it again the next year.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

New Xbox sounds pretty amazing.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I'm skipping this game and waiting till NCAA 15, because this years version won't be on the new consoles. No since dropping $60 on an inferior looking version only to do it again the next year.

Don't you buy the new version of it every year anyway?

The only year I haven't bought a version of it was when Tebow was on the cover of the PS3 version.  I boycotted it on principle alone.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

Don't you buy the new version of it every year anyway?

The only year I haven't bought a version of it was when Tebow was on the cover of the PS3 version.  I boycotted it on principle alone.

Dude, you could have gotten a custom BJ Daniels cover. I've found forums where guys photoshop and make awesome replacement covers, they take requests.

And Origin has the AAC Pack version.

http://thebullspen.com/index.php/topic/91171-the-american-athletic-conference-ea-sports-ncaa-14-football-pack/

Reserve your copy of NCAA® Football 14 and receive the exclusive NCAA® Football Ultimate Team The American Conference Pack including key The American players and bonus game extension to get your star player off the bench and back on the field. Available online while supplies lasts.