• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA '14 Fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

Doesn't matter who is on the cover USF gets money from licensing.

I donate to the school.  And I slept better at night knowing I wasn't supporting the circumsizer.

Add Nike and Jockey to your boycott list. And since the Pats picked him up, he'll probably be getting more endorsements.

I'm skipping this game and waiting till NCAA 15, because this years version won't be on the new consoles. No since dropping $60 on an inferior looking version only to do it again the next year.

Don't you buy the new version of it every year anyway?

The only year I haven't bought a version of it was when Tebow was on the cover of the PS3 version.  I boycotted it on principle alone.

Nope I normally buy sports games every other year. I just update the roster's for the following year. NCAA 15 should have the ignite engine and see substantial increases in visual quality as well as physics and player models/movement. Now I just need to decide if I want the Xbox One or PS4.

I'd rather use the updated Infinity. Who knows what problems Ignite will bring in its first version.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Nerds...

Seriously... I'm all about any online tourneys

Nerds...

Seriously... I'm all about any online tourneys

You mean cheesefests/glitchfests?

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  2

For those of you that are avid fans, here are the ratings of USF's top players in the game:
Aaron Lynch 89
Andre Davis 85
Ryne Giddins 85
Lattimore 85
Fidel Montgomery 85
Elkino Watson 85
Shaw 83
Cliett 82
Jenkins 81
And they still have T-Rex on there as an 83

Enjoy!

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Freakshow was beast in last year's game.  When I threw on first down, it went to 'Dre.  Even if he was covered like glue he'd come down with the catch.

The Demo was released today
Featuring a full game and 3 minute quarters, players will get to feel the Infinity Engine 2 and see the new ESPN graphics. The demo will also feature the new coordinator camera angle and Skills Trainer mode.

Matchups for the NCAA Football 14 Demo

Alabama vs. Virginia Tech
Oregon vs. Texas A&M
Ohio State vs. Michigan

When you play games in the demo you get Ultimate Team packs that will unlock in the full game. Origin will have the AAC pack.

http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/pd/productID.255984600/sac.true

Reserve your copy of NCAA® Football 14 and receive the exclusive NCAA® Football Ultimate Team The American Conference Pack including key The American players and bonus game extension to get your star player off the bench and back on the field. Available online while supplies lasts.

The game play is better than last year, you can control your runner better. And you can user catch passes better too.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

When you play games in the demo you get Ultimate Team packs that will unlock in the full game. Origin will have the AAC pack.

Reserve your copy of NCAA® Football 14 and receive the exclusive NCAA® Football Ultimate Team The American Conference Pack including key The American players and bonus game extension to get your star player off the bench and back on the field. Available online while supplies lasts.

The game play is better than last year, you can control your runner better. And you can user catch passes better too.

Does the CPU still intercept passes blindly over the shoulder in the secondary?

Does the CPU still intercept passes blindly over the shoulder in the secondary?

Not that I've noticed, I see more deflections than INTs. I've played two and a half games and one I went 300 yards passing and no INTs. The half game, it locked up on a replay. You can now shovel pass. The Nike Trainer goes through all the different option types along with many different offensive and defensive skills, R1 is the shovel. L1 is the option toss. Not sure I dig the return of the R2 run burst. As people reviewing the demo have pointed out, without it your player runs pretty slow and with it, he runs out of steam pretty fast. But, this is the demo, the game won't be exactly like it. I pointed out on one of their forms that in the demo that defensive assist was hit or miss and they thanked me for the feedback so they appear to be tweaking the game for that day one patch.

Speaking of day one, wonder when I will get the game since I ordered the AAC version from Origin, my first order from them. I usually order from Amazon and got it on release day. Before that I was at Gamestop at midnight. Funny thing was that the midnight releases was that the ones for NCAA Football were always packed, like 100 people, but for Madden it was like me and 2 or 3 others. Weird.

Overall impression is that its closer to a real football game than ever before. Its the little things like seeing the ref get the ball and place it, the way the player act after plays, etc.. This has the Infinity 2 engine and its definitely more refined then in last year's Madden, none of that crazy after play collisions that were so hilarious.