• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Quinton Flowers QB, Miami Jackson HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

ESPN has got it now. Looks like the 247 guys are all at a wedding. Wonder if they know yet that Q said "I do"(something)

Corey Long @CoreyLong

Quinton Flowers to USF is a major coup. He has program-changing ability.

Corey Long @CoreyLong

Just got off the horn with Quinton, USF is bringing him in as a quarterback

Corey works for bulls247....

This is a huge get. Taggart is #DoingSomething

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

def makes you wonder what type of offense is going to be here in 2 years too.  maybe taggart is just loading up on the toughest guys he can find, and this dude is the toughest sob of the class based on what I've seen.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Flowers has gone from 4* to NR to  currently(this afternoon)2*  on Rivals Why anyone gives money to pay sites, I'll never get. It's like loaning the guy that's banging your wife, money. I mean look at this guys offer list. What stupidity.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

This is not just a huge get because of the caliber of player Flowers is, but also because it shows top flight miami kids that it's "ok" to commit to USF. This breaks the ice so to speak. It also shows you the kind of impact Telly is having already down south.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Here's to hoping he stays committed. NSD is a looooooong way away.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Flowers has gone from 4* to NR to  currently(this afternoon)2*  on Rivals Why anyone gives money to pay sites, I'll never get. It's like loaning the guy that's banging your wife, money. I mean look at this guys offer list. What stupidity.

Is that their way of saying he's a 4 star athlete but only a 2 star QB prospect?

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

It'll be interesting what position he ends up playing if he stays committed. I say let him try and win the QB starting role for a couple of years and if it doesn't work out, then move him to WR or DB or whatever. Hopefully, Litton is next; and if he is, that would give me a feeling I've never had about USF football (confidence in the QB position).

My thoughts exactly. This is a huge get if he stays committed but where he shakes out in college is an unknown. Most of his offers are as an athlete not a QB but if we can get him here with a shot at QB and move him later thats great. Cincy and many other schools have been doing this for years.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

It'll be interesting what position he ends up playing if he stays committed. I say let him try and win the QB starting role for a couple of years and if it doesn't work out, then move him to WR or DB or whatever. Hopefully, Litton is next; and if he is, that would give me a feeling I've never had about USF football (confidence in the QB position).

My thoughts exactly. This is a huge get if he stays committed but where he shakes out in college is an unknown. Most of his offers are as an athlete not a QB but if we can get him here with a shot at QB and move him later thats great. Cincy and many other schools have been doing this for years.

Wow, we are using Cincy as our role model. Pretty Scary.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Cincy has been quietly piling up BE titles while we were getting all the hype.

Edited by usfbullrider