• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB Transfer???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

Didn't say there was one, I was simply asking if there was any meat to this story besides the boosters. Everyone is having a war over this potential QB that may or may not even come here.

What other scintillating topics are there to talk about right now? The chances of the basketball team getting into the tourney?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Well, yes actually. I hear we just smacked down Louisville by 11 points!

I thought he was referring to the Men.

Data, if you were referencing the Ladies, I apologize.

Oh, I know he was referring to the men. I was just being facetious. That said, it is nice to have one winner to cheer for

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Didn't say there was one, I was simply asking if there was any meat to this story besides the boosters. Everyone is having a war over this potential QB that may or may not even come here.

What other scintillating topics are there to talk about right now? The chances of the basketball team getting into the tourney?

Oh, I know he was referring to the men. I was just being facetious. That said, it is nice to have one winner to cheer for

True dat!

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

True, my apologies to the ladies.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I prefaced the original post with the fact that it was just a rumor, but one from some guys that have been pretty spot on about a few things in the past. As for his eligibility, he would have 2 years remaining, not just one. As for whether or not he is better than what we currently have....I'm not going to even dignify that with a response. 

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Trickett beats the snot out of anyone we have on the roster now... I hope this rumor is true.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

Who the hell gives two ####s if he's a bean pole. This is college, not NFL.

Fast forward to 5:14 in that film. That is a flabbergasting throw. I don't give a **** if he's a bean pole. That bean pole just threw the ball 62 yards through the air in pads during a game setting to a wide receiver in stride. I've graded and measured a LOT of college to pro quarterback film. I can't remember a single 62 yard throw like that off the top of my head. And he did it against the grain, throwing right after rolling left.

No arm strength is not everything. That throw doesn't make him a good quarterback. I'm just remarking on a throw that I find astounding.

If Trickett has Celiac's Disease it's no wonder he's a bean pole. As he learns to manage that disease he should gain weight nicely. There's upside there. If he's got that kind of a gun with that skeletal frame then when he fills out he'll be even stronger.

There are two more outstanding Clint Trickett throws (he's #9, wearing a garnet jersey) in this video highlight of the spring game.

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

@OneFLDynasty: Rumors heating up that Clint Trickett might be transferring to #USF...? #FSU #FamousJameis @TomahawkNation

@TomahawkNation: @OneFLDynasty yep. I've heard them as well. I think people got USF from us on the podcast, actually. No announcement yet at all, though.

@TomahawkNation: @OneFLDynasty yep. I've heard them as well. I think people got USF from us on the podcast, actually. No announcement yet at all, though.

@OneFLDynasty: @MassNole @TomahawkNation Apparently USF coach Taggart offered Trickett a scholly at Stanford before he came to #FSU, so they have history..

@TomahawkNation: @OneFLDynasty @MassNole I'll go as far to say that people at USF will be disappointed if they don't get Clint. They expect him to come.

@MassNole: @TomahawkNation @onefldynasty as he should. Immediately best QB on roster.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I'm pretty sure Jimbo is going to hold off on naming Winston his starter until the summer. Keep Trickett around long enough to be screwed when he loses the job and still give FSU a solid backup. If Winston wins the job now, Trickett is gone.