• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Roadie...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Sooner or later someone was gonna post about this... so I figured that I would do it.

I'm thinking about going out to mouse-town this season since I had the pleasure of missing every game against UCF when we played them before. I have been out to Orlando about a million times so I'm very familiar with the area.

This thread is more about gameday and where to park to avoid having your vehicle trashed, what to look out for, and so fourth.

Also someone told me that the last time we played UCF, that the Alumni or Atheltics or both, did some road trip BBQ deal in which they setup in a safe hotel parking lot away from campus, bused in fans to the game from that hotel, and then the buses picked up Bulls fans after the game and drove them back to the safety zone.

Is this true?

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I tailgated with Mad Max and was able to escape the Thunderdome without any issues. :D With regard to truthful information with tailgating at UCF, I remember having to park really far away from their stadium but I was still on campus. I had no issues having my car messed with.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  714
  • Days Won:  1

For the last game played against UCF, the USF Alumni did have a road trip tailgate setup, but it wasn't at a hotel, it was on UCF's campus.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

I usually go to this game with some of my UCF friends so we can fully appreciate each other's suffering and I can avoid temptating vandalism to any of my vehicles, all of which are decked out daily in USF regalia. 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698
  • Days Won:  0

I want to say we parked by a hospital or something like that and there were busses that dropped us off, it did take a good hour for the busses to take us back after the game though.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  763
  • Days Won:  0

5835068.jpeg?1322070252

Although dated 2011, I can't imagine this changing very much. Like some posters, I just parked with UCF friends in bfe aka Lot B5 and walked to the stadium. Your car should be fine in any of the red or blue lots. Just take down your flags/magnets before heading in.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Dip your flag to your enemy?

How DARE you, sir?

These colors don't run!

USFFLFlag.jpg

Edited by charsibb
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Dip your flag to your enemy?

How DARE you, sir?

These colors don't run!

USFFLFlag.jpg

I want that flag... 

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,096

I've parked in the Blue H1 lot.  Its nice and has a lot of grassy areas to setup tailgate tents.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038

First off, I attended both games against UCF (2006 & 2008) and their fans are quite possibly the worst ever.  If you want to go, good luck.  I am on their Rivals board a LOT and I would consider some of them to be my "internet friends" but I will never step foot on their campus again.

That being said, my wife and I parked near the College of Education.  They left that building open so we could use the bathroom there.  Very nice!!!