• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Roadie...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  433
  • Days Won:  1

I'm looking forward to this game. I've only been to BHS once, for the UTEP game in 2011. My fiancee got free tix through work, and we went after the Ville game at RJS. We trolled by dressing in orange and pretending to be Miners. Fans were still pretty nice to us. However, we were told by a season ticket holder sitting next to us that he had to change his seats to get away from the student section, because they got pretty nasty.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  763
  • Days Won:  0

fwiw - Holiday Inn Orlando-UCF is now $96 compared to $83 a month ago.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  202

I stay at my parents place five minutes from UCF. So I will be there. Any bulls can park at my place if there afraid of stupid knight fans messing with their car.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  33

Is the Holiday Inn - UCF within walking distance to the stadium?

Not really. It's sort of a far from there Rush.

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615

Is the Holiday Inn - UCF within walking distance to the stadium?

Yes. Most of the free visitor parking is on that far side of campus across the street anyway so you are better off walking back after the game instead of sitting in traffic to travel a few blocks. Just make sure when you walk across the street onto campus that you cut through the middle of the circle(inside Gemini blvd) past the Student Union and not follow roads b/c that will be a lot longer walk

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I'm buying tickets, but since my wife's not going and we are a one car family she wants the car. Is anyone going to carpool? If so, might there be room for one more?

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378

First off, I attended both games against UCF (2006 & 2008) and their fans are quite possibly the worst ever.  If you want to go, good luck.  I am on their Rivals board a LOT and I would consider some of them to be my "internet friends" but I will never step foot on their campus again.

That being said, my wife and I parked near the College of Education.  They left that building open so we could use the bathroom there.  Very nice!!!

I agree, I went to both games in Orlando and promised myself to never return.  Their fans are the worst we have encountered on 20+ road game trips over the years.  And its not like I am some trash talking, obnoxious college kid talking smack and being loud.  I was in my mid 30s at the time with two kids (5 and 7) for the 2nd game in MCO.  We heard all kinds of obseneties, some of which we directed at us while walking through campus and through the parking lots.

When do tickets for this game go on sale?

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Wasn't going to go, but with the gf doing a family cruise over Thanksgiving, I'm considering going, since I'll be in Lakeland visiting the parents. My brother is a UCF alum and he has his own season tix so no room for me there, may have to confirm if anyone wants to get some seats together.