• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Roadie...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,463
  • Days Won:  25

Dunno if anyone has mentioned this on the BullsPen so far, but Bulls Outfitter and company are throwing another big away game tailgate. This year it's for the UCF game of course. It should be accessible on Facebook via this link: https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/389421114494453/

"It's that time of year when BULLS Outfitter and Friends throw you - "Our Fans" - an outstanding away game tailgate. 3 years ago was Miami and Charlotte. Two years ago was Notre Dame. Last year was Miami. This year it will be Orlando. We will have food, drink, games, giveaways and a whole hell of a lotta fun!!!! Let's make this one amazing event! Please click attending if you are coming as we need an approx head count. Also please share this invite."

This tailgate will be a great option, and I don't know that I've ever heard anyone say they aren't hands-down better than anything put on by any official entities. We have tried to get them on board; still hoping they will come around to endorsing the way a huge segment of our fans likes to tailgate before games. There were over 700 people at the Notre Dame tailgate. Craig (owner of Bulls Outfitter) is in talks with UCF to arrange security to watch over all of our stuff. Check the Facebook event page for details as they arise! Usually we ask a small donation and don't have a minimum amount requested. There is always a ton of food and drink. Of course, we can always use help with bringing stuff too, so contact us if you want to get involved!

Check this out.

If anyone can go early, they could use some help setting up at noon.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

M

Dunno if anyone has mentioned this on the BullsPen so far, but Bulls Outfitter and company are throwing another big away game tailgate. This year it's for the UCF game of course. It should be accessible on Facebook via this link: https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/389421114494453/

"It's that time of year when BULLS Outfitter and Friends throw you - "Our Fans" - an outstanding away game tailgate. 3 years ago was Miami and Charlotte. Two years ago was Notre Dame. Last year was Miami. This year it will be Orlando. We will have food, drink, games, giveaways and a whole hell of a lotta fun!!!! Let's make this one amazing event! Please click attending if you are coming as we need an approx head count. Also please share this invite."

This tailgate will be a great option, and I don't know that I've ever heard anyone say they aren't hands-down better than anything put on by any official entities. We have tried to get them on board; still hoping they will come around to endorsing the way a huge segment of our fans likes to tailgate before games. There were over 700 people at the Notre Dame tailgate. Craig (owner of Bulls Outfitter) is in talks with UCF to arrange security to watch over all of our stuff. Check the Facebook event page for details as they arise! Usually we ask a small donation and don't have a minimum amount requested. There is always a ton of food and drink. Of course, we can always use help with bringing stuff too, so contact us if you want to get involved!

Check this out.

If anyone can go early, they could use some help setting up at noon.

Mrs. B-b-M and I will be there. Going early to help set up. Looking forward to a great tailgate and hopefully a surprising result.

If it is remotely as bad as some are saying then it is 100% different than UF/FSU and FSU/UM, I've been to several games in The OB , the swamp and Doak and NEVER felt threatened. The way UCF feels about USF is downright unhealthy. I have my own personal interaction story. The girl went OFF about how UCF is a real school and USF sucks. You don't hear FSU, UF, and UM fans saying stuff like that especially at a non sporting event.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

High of 72 low of 59 10% chance of rain. Looks to be a chili night

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

This makes no sense to me.  Why not find a nice bar/restaurant near UCF.  Take the bus from USF to the restaurant and then bus to the stadium.  A 2 hour bus ride is a bit crazy AFTER the tailgate party.

seriously that sounds horrible and a huge overreaction by Bulls fans that are setting this up. UCF has plenty of space to accommodate Bulls fans where you can avoid trouble. The best part of road games is actually hanging out at the road team's campus , the game is not in Pakistan

Wait, there's a difference?  :stirpot:

Not really... Our AD had his car vandalized, and I've heard from 6 Bulls I know that had their vehicles trashed just as bad. 

UCF needs to discover this thing called class... there is a big difference between a college rivalry and petty vandalism. 

The UCF fans are so bad that I can honestly see this game being played at a neutral site somewhere outside of Orlando and Tampa. Not sure where that would be honestly, but you can bet its coming down the pipes after the vandalism that occurred this year.

This is why UGA and UF play at a neutral site... the Gator fans kept vandalizing the UGA fans vehicles and vise-versa.