• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Good Bad Ugly vs Georgetown

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I agree about the crowd tonight, it was great and a solid "first" impression for me. It was electric at the end of the game.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

AC had his best night shooting. I know I have been critical of his shooting this year but he did really well in this area today.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

Outrunner covered most of the things as he does so well after each game. 

The good for me was getting into the offense more quickly at the beginning of the second half.  Nice to see shots going up when the clock isn't showing 00. 

The bad for me is Heath yanking Poland after launching a 3 pointer early in the shot clock.  The guy may have been a step or so farther from the basket than you would like, but he was open.  Would rather see that than him having to launch an off balance shot from the same distance as the clock is running out.

Ugly - 7% shooting from 3 point land in the 1st half and having 20 points.  The little 6 years olds that played at halftime had 6 points in their 4 minute "game".  That projects out to 30 for a half.  And it should be noted that when the last kid hit a "buzzer beater" that was the loudest the crowd had been to that point. 

Edited by CousinRicky

• Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

And it should be noted that when the last kid hit a "buzzer beater" that was the loudest the crowd had been to that point. 

This. I was in the front row of the student section, turned around and just screamed to everyone, "Lets be this loud during the actual game!"

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

After watching the game and taking notes I decided not to list any of the bad and ugly things I saw, there were plenty, but instead just congratulate these guys on picking up their 1st BE win of the season. With all they have to go through, (don't list the bad Vega), it has to feel good to have a 1 go in the W column for a change.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

After watching the game and taking notes I decided not to list any of the bad and ugly things I saw, there were plenty, but instead just congratulate these guys on picking up their 1st BE win of the season. With all they have to go through, (don't list the bad Vega), it has to feel good to have a 1 go in the W column for a change.

+1  Sit back and watch the game and enjoy the win. Let the coaching staff figure out what's working and what's not. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,788
  • Days Won:  3

I was really surprised at the crowd last evening. I figured it would be like the old days, vacant for the most part, a smattering of students.

It was great to win and a great overall experience at the new facility. 

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

I missed this game b/c of last minute shenanigans but am excited about the win and crowd.  Is it too much to hold out hope and think this year's BE schedule could be a slow starter like last year and we figure it out with some coaching adjustments (Hawkins starting?) and team play and finish strong?  After watching Cuse and Louisville yesterday we should not feel bad at all about those two losses.  That was an awesome game to watch. The Nova loss however could hurt us.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

Oh and, any FB recruits in the house?  This sounds like it was a good showing from the USF faithful to showcase.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Oh and, any FB recruits in the house? This sounds like it was a good showing from the USF faithful to showcase.

Yup. There were 14 of em there last night.