• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watching WKU tonight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Wheelers Dealers on Velocity is much better to watch then this defense... They just restored a 70's Ferrari Deno

Is it just me, or does every time the announces say Florie, do you think of "Roofies, they should call them floories"

Yes!!!

Mike-Epps-hangover.jpg

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

Squandered would be an understatement.

Bet the kicker feels tiny knowing his a5shead coach wouldn't let him chip shot a 35 yarder, called 'spider 2 wide banana' and overthrew the TE instead.

Is that a version of voodoo 5 or whatever that UConn call was years ago.

If I remember right, the kicker's stats were something like 2 of 5 at over 30 yds. So it was a coin toss call. Hero or zero. Make the call and take the heat as coach or play it safe and let the kid kicking take the heat. Being a good coach sometimes is more than what it seems. Just my thoughts.

You sound like Holtz explaining why he kicked field goals to avoid a shut out. Has anyone ever seen you and Holtz at the same time? You could be him on here posing.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

I wouldn't read too heavy into it. Petrino has probably already started with some basics out of his playbook to get a jump on next year.

I think you'll see a lot of his influence

New USF assistants, Wells and Sheridan, called the plays last night. Having watched most of WKU's games from last season, you could tell, it was Willie's offense.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

It was a bad call. But we could be jaded from seeing our team punt from the other team's territory on 4th and 3 or less for the last 3 years.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Bet the kicker feels tiny knowing his a5shead coach wouldn't let him chip shot a 35 yarder, called 'spider 2 wide banana' and overthrew the TE instead.

nah, it's a playcall that Gruden and Andrew Luck were going over during those Gruden QB Camp specials. It's basically a QB rollout TE screen. Dunno what WKU calls it, but with Willie being a Harbaugh/Stanford coaching tree guy, I figured I'd call it that.

nah, it's a playcall that Gruden and Andrew Luck were going over during those Gruden QB Camp specials. It's basically a QB rollout TE screen. Dunno what WKU calls it, but with Willie being a Harbaugh/Stanford coaching tree guy, I figured I'd call it that.

I knew it was the Gruden thing he talked about on his QB show. I was implying the results were the same.

• Topic Count:  2,343
  • Content Count:  21,362
  • Days Won:  10

He had a guy open in the flat that would have gotten them the first down. QB got greedy.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

After watching their offensive playcalling its safe to say Sean Price is licking his chops.

He is gonna have a monster year next year barring injury.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

If I remember right, the kicker's stats were something like 2 of 5 at over 30 yds. So it was a coin toss call. Hero or zero. Make the call and take the heat as coach or play it safe and let the kid kicking take the heat. Being a good coach sometimes is more than what it seems. Just my thoughts.

You sound like Holtz explaining why he kicked field goals to avoid a shut out. Has anyone ever seen you and Holtz at the same time? You could be him on here posing.

Would love to be getting his checks, but Holtz I'm not. Also not his fan. What I was trying to say is the stats would show his choices. The kicker was 10 of 15 for the year. Red zone stats were running 84%. 3rd down stats were running 48%. It was a coin toss. I good coach takes the heat. I hope that makes it clearer.