• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Victor Rudd on SC top 10 again!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

Agree Brocks Block was the play, It than led to a 3 pointer on the other end immediatly after the block I believe? Rudd had a good game. Poland didnt seem to be in the game or quietly did his thing, Thoughts?

Don't know if he is coaches dog house? Last 2 games didn't see a lot of him until 2nd half last night. Feel bad for Zach DeLay. Poor kid can't do anything right. Coach seems to scream at him at least a couple of times per game.

Any word on why Hawkins wasn't on the bench? At least I didn't see him.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

2 really good games from Victor

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Agree Brocks Block was the play, It than led to a 3 pointer on the other end immediatly after the block I believe? Rudd had a good game. Poland didnt seem to be in the game or quietly did his thing, Thoughts?

Don't know if he is coaches dog house? Last 2 games didn't see a lot of him until 2nd half last night.

I was told that Poland had a little attitude problem at one of the practices and that was why he didn't play at all in the first half ...

Feel bad for Zach DeLay. Poor kid can't do anything right. Coach seems to scream at him at least a couple of times per game.

Welcome to college hoops, Zach ...

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

One of the best games I've been to in a long time (in any sport). Rudd showed he's NBA material, no doubt. If he keeps that up...no question he goes high.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,701
  • Days Won:  2

Rudd has a long way....loooong way to go. it was bowling green people. 1st rounders don't have to have heroic shots against teams like bgsu.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I hope Zach LeDay has a little bit more to go in the growth spurt department because I think he'll certainly be undersized as a Big East PF. I lke the hustle that I see out of him, and I think he does have a bit of a nose for grabbing rebounds and playing defense, but the kid needs to bulk up. I haven't seen enough out of his skills-set yet to think he'd make a good small forward. We shall see, I guess.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Rudd has a long way....loooong way to go. it was bowling green people. 1st rounders don't have to have heroic shots against teams like bgsu.

I thought basketball was a team game? Not saying he doesn't have a long way to go, but first rounders are clutch guys who lift their team and it seems like Rudd fit that definition the other night.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

I thought basketball was a team game? Not saying he doesn't have a long way to go, but first rounders are clutch guys who lift their team and it seems like Rudd fit that definition the other night.

That is true

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I loved Voodoo5's Festivus post on SCTop10.