• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2013 Schedule

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

8 of 12 games in the state of Florida.

Hmmm so thats 9 for sure I am going to with MSU included and probably Houston as a buddy of mine lives in TX. Heck if I'm going to 10 out of 12 I might as well do all of them. Did that once before in Skip's first year. Maybe need to do the same for Willie. Schedule and Thursday night games depending

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

Dave Weekley â€@weekley

With release of BE football sched's for '13, #USF will travel 2nd fewest combined miles (3,454) for 4 conf road games

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

We did all 12 in 2010, plus a UK game. Would like to do the same this year, provided job and family situations stay stable.

Edited by swamprat

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903

Dave Weekley â€@weekley

With release of BE football sched's for '13, #USF will travel 2nd fewest combined miles (3,454) for 4 conf road games

who is #1?

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Dave Weekley â€@weekley

who is #1?

I'm guessing Louisville...

Home: UCF, Memphis, Rutgers, San Diego State. Away: Boise State, Cincinnati, UConn, USF

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

why are we playing UCF away when we played them there last time?

Anyone else have a sick feeling this will be on a Thursday night?

If the BE does the whole rivalry weekend thing, they'll have the geographical conference matchups on Thanksgiving weekend as the last games before the BE Championship game, meaning USF-UCF gets slotted in there (at least the weather would be better than a September/October game).

SMU-Houston

Boise-San Diego St

Louisville-Cincy [keg of nails]

Temple-Memphis

UConn-Rutgers

This is how I see it happening.

Not til 2014 anyway. The Miami game is that weekend in 2013.

DOH!

They've moved that game before. It's still early, totally possible. With Pitt and Cuse joining ACC, they may want conference games stacked end of season. I expect us to play Miami before the calendar turns to October.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166

USF fans weren't exactly a bundle of joy at Ray Jay, either. Get over it. Besides, UCF doesn't even sell beer at the stadium or allow glass bottles at the tailgates. So flying beer bottles are a myth. Just like the "UCF fan poured urine on my wife and kids" bit. I heard that one from FSU fans regarding UF back in the 90's.

My buddy got hit with a beer bottle, so I'm pretty sure the Mickey mouse kids don't follow the rules.... I got elbowed more than a dozen times, had someone throw a cooler at me and got several beer cans thrown at me. And we weren't even doing anything.

Better chance of walking thru a war zone wearing an American flag without being attacked than at a ucf game wearing a bulls shirt.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  166

I didn't have any problems at either of the two away UCF-USF games. Or the home games for that matter. Might have been a result of being on the field during all the games instead of in the stands.

Not that I don't believe there are idiots in any fan base who do stupid crap-- especially when there is alcohol fueling the activities.

hard to say how this upcoming season will turn out-- I mean-- what do we really know about who is left on the team? Very little other than maybe backup QBs (assuming Woulard gets fast tracked into starting).

I have very low expectations for next year. We could actually win less games somehow next season. Not because of coaching-- but attrition of graduating/starting seniors. Anything over 4 wins is gravy in my book. The program is a mess.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,664
  • Days Won:  29

I feel good about our current talent and the potential of our new large class.

I expect big things from Coach T and will be disappointed if we don't win our division or conference!

Run through these walls in our schedule. You will fully buy in when we best Mich St!

3-0 start !!!

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Who all is willing to drive out to mouse town?

Any idea if the Alumni will have something setup to bus us into the bounce house, and then bus us back?