• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Woolard has a tough choice to make...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  23
  • Days Won:  0

Who do you suggest? Or are you full of diarrhea without a toilet to sit on?

If by toilet you mean that crap-hole you call your mouth, then yes, I'd fill it up with my diarrhea anytime.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

Mods please change the title of this thread to "START CHASING NAMES!!!!".

Thank you.

People get pissy when you start changing their title names ..... so i just moved it here, where it should have been to begin with. B)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

Mods please change the title of this thread to "START CHASING NAMES!!!!".

Thank you.

People get pissy when you start changing their title names ..... so i just moved it here, where it should have been to begin with. B)

I think you hurt someone's feelings anyway. Dang.

I didn't come here to kiss babies ...

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  50

My vote goes to Taggart. He's got the Harbaugh coaching mentality, which means he'll make our defense stop being soft. Whoever the next coach is needs to make us more physical and bring back a good defense to USF.

FYI about Nutt's alleged affair: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2841224

It was all rumors based on texts between numbers, not based on any actual messages.

• Topic Count:  2,330
  • Content Count:  21,282
  • Days Won:  10

No one perfect is available. Sorry.

We thought Holtz was perfect.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822

Taggart is an upstart(like holtz, which could be bad) but also very unproven as a head coach at the BCS level.

I don't quite think that's a fair comparison. Yes, Holtz was kind of an upstart, however he had won two titles at C-USA, and he was OC for years before being a head coach. So, I'm a little skeptical on Taggart.. However, a lot of people seem to be really excited about the guy, so I must be missing something!

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  445
  • Days Won:  1

Taggart is an upstart(like holtz, which could be bad) but also very unproven as a head coach at the BCS level.

I don't quite think that's a fair comparison. Yes, Holtz was kind of an upstart, however he had won two titles at C-USA, and he was OC for years before being a head coach. So, I'm a little skeptical on Taggart.. However, a lot of people seem to be really excited about the guy, so I must be missing something!

Holtz was demoted by his Father...we all found out why.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894

listen, taggart is a stretch and we all know it. Its not worth it in my opinion. If we go upstart we have to go from a program who has led in some kind of category or we will get zero change. Nothing about taggarts resume screams more than 6 to 7 wins a year when hes doing it at wku.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  445
  • Days Won:  1

listen, taggart is a stretch and we all know it. Its not worth it in my opinion. If we go upstart we have to go from a program who has led in some kind of category or we will get zero change. Nothing about taggarts resume screams more than 6 to 7 wins a year when hes doing it at wku.

I hand you the keys to Western Kentucky. Please go take this 0-11 football team voted by many to be the worst in FBS, beat an SEC Team, and get us into bowl contention two season in a row. You got three years buddy go get r done. Oh by the, make your sure you pull come four star recruits and steal some from the U as well.