• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Woolard has a tough choice to make...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Hiring WIllie Taggert would be an utter disaster. Back to back 1-6 seasons and the Bull Faithful want to bring in a guy with little to no big time coaching experience who nobdy outside of Manatee county has heard off. USF deserves what they get.

WKU alumni?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

Hiring WIllie Taggert would be an utter disaster. Back to back 1-6 seasons and the Bull Faithful want to bring in a guy with little to no big time coaching experience who nobdy outside of Manatee county has heard off. USF deserves what they get.

WKU alumni?

My thoughts exactly...

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

From GA a few minutes before this post:

Greg Auman â€@gregauman

Checked in with Houston Nutt again today. Said he has not heard from USF since initial conversation, no interview scheduled at this point.

Can we stop talking about Houston Nutt now?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Who, might I ask, do YOU (with all of 6 posts to your name) suggest we should hire?

They should hire Jim Tressell...but they won't. I don't care he has to sit out five games. You hire him and you know he has won at every place he has ever coached. Proven winner and instant name ID and PR.

Plus, i bet you could get him on the cheap since nobody is going to hire him. But USF will hire another dud.

lol

I would love Jim Tressel here more than anyone else too, but come on son. Just come on.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  23
  • Days Won:  0

http://www2.tbo.com/...ulls-ar-579394/

I don't care what the coaches name is or whether or not he's from florida or Tim-Buk-Tu! Willie Taggart IS NOT a good coach! @ West K, he's 2-10, 7-5, 7-5. What's in his exalted career points to probable success at USF. I dont care if he went to Manatee or what the hell Kinnan thinks! He's not a hot commodity!

Wollard is a FOOL if he pulls the trigger on this! Butch Davis or Nutt! I hate the Petrino talk also... he can't commit to ANYTHING, hot even his wife!

So enuff talk about Taggart... PLEASE!

Edited by BuccarooBull

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

ok. Just because you said please.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Who do you suggest? Or are you full of diarrhea without a toilet to sit on?

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,799
  • Days Won:  0

I don't care what the coaches name is or whether or not he's from florida or Tim-Buk-Tu! Willie Taggart IS NOT a good coach! @ West K, he's 2-10, 7-5, 7-5. What's in his exalted career points to probable success at USF. I dont care if he went to Manatee or what the hell Kinnan thinks! He's not a hot commodity!

Wollard is a FOOL if he pulls the trigger on this! Butch Davis or Nutt! I hate the Petrino talk also... he can't commit to ANYTHING, hot even his wife!

Do you like anyone????????????

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Do you like anyone????????????

Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, and Brian Kelly or bust for some people...