• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

you have to love Stan, pulling all the tricks to pack the dome

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Lots to like with this coaching staff, especially when compared to football right now

Basketball has the best season ever...then has kids from the team personally call to thank season ticket holders for coming out....football team....crickets (team has 6-7 times the number of guys)

Basketball loses a tough home opener and the coach and players own up to it..apologize for the effort and vow to bounce back...football team...says how close they were

Basketball coach drums up interest and has fun with students (note Seth used to do this also)....football...nothing

Basketball turns in best recruiting class ever....football....tbd but not looking great.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Wow, that is hilarious. That is a first for me, I have never seen a head coach do that; I like his gusto. Very grounded, you will never see Bill Donovan doing that.

Donovan doesn't have to do it ... and hopefully the day comes when Stan doesn't have to either.

+1

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

Sometimes I dislike being kept to the engineering corner of campus, never really get to see stuff like this! But Coach Heath is certainly doing all that he can, for sure.. It's a shame more students did not recognize him in the video.. At least that is how I perceived it.

I wonder % wise how many students knew who he was. My guess is 30-40 unfortunately

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I love this....and yet it's kind of bush league too, isn't it? Not hating--I love me some Stan--but it's kind of junior varsity. Maybe it's all the "free pizza! free pizza!" lines--we gotta bribe these jerks? ;)

Classic USF! Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Wow, that is hilarious. That is a first for me, I have never seen a head coach do that; I like his gusto. Very grounded, you will never see Bill Donovan doing that.

Donovan doesn't have to do it ... and hopefully the day comes when Stan doesn't have to either.

You can consistently win or you can embarrass the school like we did to open the Sun Dome and do stuff like this... I agree with you, I hope the day comes Stan doesn't have to do this kind of stuff.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

It's so funny that many on here wanted Heath fired two seasons ago.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

I think Greenberg did it back in the day - Greenbergopolis