• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How many want Willie Taggart to be our next coach?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

I am going grass roots. I am trying to start a campaign online to get USF to hire Willie Taggart.

I know there are a lot of people on here that also have him as your top choice.

If so, and you have a Twitter account. Throw out a few tweets with " #BringhomeWillieT # USF" in them and lets see if we can get that trending on Twitter.

I am also going to start emailing Doug Woolard and Bill McGillis.

Can't hurt right?

Edited by jd77
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I like Willie or Calvin McGee. Willie hiring Marquel says a lot about his desire to bring Florida athletes to his program at WKU. Does Willie have the capability of assembling a staff where they can win consistently at this level? That will be the one big question in the mind of Doug Woolard.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  1

Well I think Woolard should now know who CANNOT assemble a staff or WIN at this level.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

He has a team which runs a disciplined pro style offense. He used to be on Harbaugh's staff at Stanford. To me it is the best choice as you will also get an up and coming coach not a retread.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  1

I am now starting to believe any coach would be an improvement.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

I am now starting to believe any coach would be an improvement.

It can't get any worse that is for sure. We have won ONE conference game over the past 2 seasons. ONE. That seems impossible, but its true.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

He has a team which runs a disciplined pro style offense. He used to be on Harbaugh's staff at Stanford. To me it is the best choice as you will also get an up and coming coach not a retread.

No likey.

We don't get the recruits to run that type of offense vs our competition. Need someone who can spread teams out and utilize speed and athleticism.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

No likey.

We don't get the recruits to run that type of offense vs our competition. Need someone who can spread teams out and utilize speed and athleticism.

That offense is wimpy and does not get it done in the red zone. When has our offense really been good since Blackwell was the QB? Does USF really have more athleticism than our competition (speaking only of the offense, yes on defense in the past)? Ask Southern California's athletes what it is like to get punched in the mouth by Stanford 4 years in a row. Edited by Mission9