• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Your Official Bulls vs. Cards In Game Thread and Chat

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Come on now guys, don't let some posters on here get you guys to bash our prospects. It's unfair to the kid and it isn't his fault some of them on here are being complete a holes.

I'm not bashing anybody. kid could be all world. I'll wait though even before declaring him better tyhan BJ. I've seen 5 star qbs come here and flame out.

we've never had a 5 star water boy let alone a QB

I'm the same way-- bring on the recruit and let him prove himself. If he can't handle some message board banter-- he won't last a week under a real coach. Case in point-- anyone remember the savior formerly known as Evan Kraky? useless bag of dirt

wasn't carlton hill a 5 star? if not then a top 4 star.

I remember many saviors. jarred fayson 4 star early committ etc etc etc

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  147

Come on now guys, don't let some posters on here get you guys to bash our prospects. It's unfair to the kid and it isn't his fault some of them on here are being complete a holes.

I'm not bashing anybody. kid could be all world. I'll wait though even before declaring him better tyhan BJ. I've seen 5 star qbs come here and flame out.

I'm the same way-- bring on the recruit and let him prove himself. If he can't handle some message board banter-- he won't last a week under a real coach. Case in point-- anyone remember the savior formerly known as Evan Kraky? useless bag of dirt

Hill's 5 star was immediately redacted to a 4 star upon verballing to USF

you see-- because Rivals is so accurate and not biased in any way

ah that sounds right.

ah that sounds right.

yep-- it's so amazing that the same set of teams are always the ones with the best recruiting classes

partially because they get the best players-- but also because Rivals et al cater to their fan bases and make sure they get their share of those higher/nice ratings

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,699
  • Days Won:  2

no need to talk down AW .....we need him

ah that sounds right.

yep-- it's so amazing that the same set of teams are always the ones with the best recruiting classes

partially because they get the best players-- but also because Rivals et al cater to their fan bases and make sure they get their share of those higher/nice ratings

bogus ratings. they just rank the same programs near the top every year. sure most of them should be there but they do it on reputation alone. it took cincy, tcu and boise state among many others several years of success before their recruiting magically improved. they just start moving teams up that have previous success and move teams down that have had bad years.

no need to talk down AW .....we need him

not talking him down. see it before i believe it. been here too long.

you guys might not want to put him on too high a pedestal. I've seen it too many times.

ah that sounds right.

bogus ratings. they just rank the same programs near the top every year. sure most of them should be there but they do it on reputation alone. it took cincy, tcu and boise state among many others several years of success before their recruiting magically improved. they just start moving teams up that have previous success and move teams down that have had bad years.

they move a players ranking up based on who is recruiting them half the time

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

Fayson was originally a USF commit? Never knew that. I loved watching him run around defenses in high school.

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,497
  • Days Won:  10

Sean Price was highly rated and from what I saw today, it was deserved.