• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Your Official Bulls vs. Cards In Game Thread and Chat

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Fire Holtz. What a schmuck, he calls the last time out after getting a first down with time left. BJ is also a schmuck taking 8 seconds off the clock while he was lined up on the line with limited time left....call hike very simple.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I think we all knew we would lose this game. I didn't think it would be this close. Just goes to show Holtz couldn't pull out the win....complete fail. This team has a lot of issues that need to be fixed. At least next year one of these issues will be reconciled at quarterback, assuming AW doesn't jump ship.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I think we all knew we would lose this game. I didn't think it would be this close. Just goes to show Holtz couldn't pull out the win....complete fail. This team has a lot of issues that need to be fixed. At least next year one of these issues will be reconciled at quarterback, assuming AW doesn't jump ship.

how many TDs does your savior have this year? aren't they like 1-6??they average like 16 points per game. please don't tell me ucf coaches are sabatoging his year. they will lose their jobs for losing just to make him look bad??? yeah right.

BJ Daniels had 34 passing TDs his senior year. 2500 yards passing as well.

Your savior won a skills compatition that he didn't even have to qualify for. that's right he was haand picked while all the other contestants had to qualify. wonder if that had to do with Holtz's espn connection? he was rated 23rd best dual threat before competition. had a terrible first day and had a decent 7 on 7 and 2 minute drill to "win" the subjective comp[aetition. not live action. jumped to top 2 after competition.

kid can't win at high school level. isn't a great passer. good luck

Edited by Bull94

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  147

Fire Holtz. What a schmuck, he calls the last time out after getting a first down with time left. BJ is also a schmuck taking 8 seconds off the clock while he was lined up on the line with limited time left....call hike very simple.

I just want to point out that I think a player called that last time out

Holtz was upset with him for doing so -- but then he was over it pretty quickly (hey-- why let something bother him, checks are still cashing fine)

but in the end-- if a player is too uninformed not to call that precious timeout at the end of the game-- that IS on the coaching staff

Also-- we wasted one early in the 2nd half for no apparent reason whatsoever

and the other one was also a waste

3 wasted timeouts-- none left when you need them added to some fancy home cooking clock keeping by the Louisville thieves and there ya have it--- not a chance in the world they were going to pull that one out of their arse

our team is run so terribly-- I think we'd be better off with some good HS coaches running the show. It's not like our DC/OC are doing any kind of amazing scheming out there.

I'm sick of it all really-- this staff is the worst and needs to be replaced COMPLETELY-- top to bottom. The sooner the better. I would rather have a half-assed staff out there then one that is complete asssss

I just want to point out that I think a player called that last time out

Holtz was upset with him for doing so -- but then he was over it pretty quickly (hey-- why let something bother him, checks are still cashing fine)

but in the end-- if a player is too uninformed not to call that precious timeout at the end of the game-- that IS on the coaching staff

Also-- we wasted one early in the 2nd half for no apparent reason whatsoever

and the other one was also a waste

3 wasted timeouts-- none left when you need them added to some fancy home cooking clock keeping by the Louisville thieves and there ya have it--- not a chance in the world they were going to pull that one out of their arse

our team is run so terribly-- I think we'd be better off with some good HS coaches running the show. It's not like our DC/OC are doing any kind of amazing scheming out there.

I'm sick of it all really-- this staff is the worst and needs to be replaced COMPLETELY-- top to bottom. The sooner the better. I would rather have a half-assed staff out there then one that is complete asssss

clemson's OC was a high school coach 2 years ago. he is the highest paid OC in college football now.

how many TDs does your savior have this year? aren't they like 1-6??they average like 16 points per game. please don't tell me ucf coaches are sabatoging his year. they will lose their jobs for losing just to make him look bad??? yeah right.

Your savior won a skills compatition that he didn't even have to qualify for. that's right he was haand picked while all the other contestants had to qualify. wonder if that had to do with Holtz's espn connection? he was rated 23rd best dual threat before competition. had a terrible first day and had a decent 7 on 7 and 2 minute drill to "win" the subjective comp[aetition. not live action. jumped to top 2 after competition.

no- ya see he saw him on TV so he has to be all world and stuff

maybe the kid has skills-- I don't know

but anyone who thinks BJ is the reason we lose football games is so oblivious it isn't worth talking to them. He's one of three or four people doing anything worth a **** on the whole team

no- ya see he saw him on TV so he has to be all world and stuff

maybe the kid has skills-- I don't know

but anyone who thinks BJ is the reason we lose football games is so oblivious it isn't worth talking to them. He's one of three or four people doing anything worth a **** on the whole team

yeah I think skip had an in. didn't have to go thru qualifying like all the other qbs.

terrible first day. did well in 7 on 7(no one rushes qb , no blitzers, etc) fired a 60 yard pass in 2 minute drill to "win" subjective competition. judges decide like figure skating. and everybody thinks he will come save the day. 15 TDs last year 10 picks. don't know his stats this year but they are like 1-6 and they barely score 20 points per game.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  332
  • Days Won:  1

Come on now guys, don't let some posters on here get you guys to bash our prospects. It's unfair to the kid and it isn't his fault some of them on here are being complete a holes.

Come on now guys, don't let some posters on here get you guys to bash our prospects. It's unfair to the kid and it isn't his fault some of them on here are being complete a holes.

I'm not bashing anybody. kid could be all world. I'll wait though even before declaring him better tyhan BJ. I've seen 5 star qbs come here and flame out.

I'm not bashing anybody. kid could be all world. I'll wait though even before declaring him better tyhan BJ. I've seen 5 star qbs come here and flame out.

we've never had a 5 star water boy let alone a QB

I'm the same way-- bring on the recruit and let him prove himself. If he can't handle some message board banter-- he won't last a week under a real coach. Case in point-- anyone remember the savior formerly known as Evan Kraky? useless bag of dirt