• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looking forward to a good game Sat.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Anyone that is coming up I hope you enjoy the town and stadium. I expect a great game.

Louisville should have a great game in that it will be over with by half time... however if you mean great as in exciting then I would not count on it.... this game is already over in my mind.

Plan on being **** faced by kick-off to dull the pain.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

USF is not a good fOotball team. But since this is da Ville, the players might be motivated.

Too bad the coaching staff (particulary on D) is trash.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Anyone that is coming up I hope you enjoy the town and stadium. I expect a great game.

Thanks Redbird. Most of us are disillusioned about a win against a very well coached, disciplined and talented Louisville team.

I hope the bye week has made this USF team and coaching staff hungry for a big upset. Wouldn't that be welcomed news around here.

Edited by BullFan98

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Louisville is on my to do list. I'll be there in two years. This year hasn't been great for travel plans. Thank god my wife's residency program is finished in July. Been a rough three years.

Same. If we are still in the same conference two years from now, I will def be there.

• Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471
  • Days Won:  0

Well it's a game you just never know. I know Strong seems to be a good at keeping a team focused. He will usually post something in the locker room for every game week. He will always use the disrespect card it seems. He will even use that fact that Rutgers was ranked higher than us in the initial BCS ranking as motivation. Also sure he will remind them USF beat us at home last time they came up there. Like I said though even Kragthorpe beat a ranked USF team that came up there back in like 2008 I think it was. So never know what can happen. Think this game could come down to the 4 quarter for sure. I mever assume any vicrory that s just my fandom. Louisville has beaten teams in thier history I didn't think they would beat and lost to teams I didn;t think they would lose to. So I never count on anything. I'm just glad we got a bolw game locked up.

Edited by redbird2001

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I'm looking forward to mowing my lawn. Which is sort of an appropriate metaphor for USF's season.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I'm looking forward to mowing my lawn. Which is sort of an appropriate metaphor for USF's season.

lol guessing your scalping it?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

Louisville is a great trip for everyone but the team. Last time we had a blast up there (not counting the game, of course).

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

Louisville is a great trip for everyone but the team. Last time we had a blast up there (not counting the game, of course).

Hey Silverbull, we did win last trip up here, in OT. so the whole trip was a blast.

Already on our way up.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Charlie Strong is an aggressive coach. I liked what he did against Pitt at the end of the 1st half. I'm hoping for a USF victory, but if Bridgewater decides to go ballistic on our secondary, it'll be a long day.

On the flip side, I thought Chryst was an idiot for what he did at the end of the first half.