• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

This season is dead so we should all accept it... thanks to Holtz bad coaching, and our players who have zero drive because of coaching or because most of them suck, pick one... this season was dead on arrival.

If Woollard allows Skip to continue into 2013 without canning him after this season then he should be fired as well.

We should fire Skip, replace him with Jay Gruden from the Arena Football leagues who would be a cheap replacement until we could afford to have a real coach assuming that Gruden washes out or moves onto to greener pastures after turning us around.

If Woollard can't fire Skip then he needs to go and should be replaced with one of the many Ex-Buc's that are sitting around doing nothing... i.e. Derrick Brooks, John Lynch, Dave Moore, Mike Alstott, Simon Rice, Warren Sapp, Dilfer... anyone will be better then Woollard.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Jay Gruden is the offensive coordinator for the Baltimore Ravens right now. He's not as cheap as you may think.

Otherwise, fully agree with you.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Jay Gruden is the offensive coordinator for the Baltimore Ravens right now. He's not as cheap as you may think.

This is what I get for not watching the NFL... thanks for the correction

This is what I get for not watching the NFL... thanks for the correction

Looks like I was wrong too... Bengals, not Ravens... but, he's making over a million/year. Doing well with that offense though, not a bad pick.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848
  • Days Won:  1

This team will finish 2-10 and Skip will be here in 2013.

Sad but true.

If so then I doubt many fans will stay.

Less than the soccer stadium.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

Woolard should call all the big donors that were in his ear to fire Leavitt and have them pony up the cash. I still want to know why we extended Holtz's contract??? It is not the first time Woolard has done it with an underachieving coach. I have never heard of rewarding people for mediocrity or below average performance. We have officially become a joke of a football program. Sad, sad, sad

Woolard should call all the big donors that were in his ear to fire Leavitt and have them pony up the cash. I still want to know why we extended Holtz's contract??? It is not the first time Woolard has done it with an underachieving coach. I have never heard of rewarding people for mediocrity or below average performance. We have officially become a joke of a football program. Sad, sad, sad

Skips name was being floated for every job opening out there. Also, it's not at all uncommon to have at least a 4-5 year window on your coaches. It's easier for recruiting if you can tell a kid that you're signed up through their career.

Not defending the extension, but, he did have some reasons. Timing was bad though off of a losing season.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

This team will finish 2-10 and Skip will be here in 2013.

Sad but true.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Crazy, but it seems this thread has gotten far off the intended track.

WOOLARD NEEDS TO GO TOO! Why would you want Woolard calling up the big donors to fire a coach that HE extended? How does that make any sense? IMO, Woolard doomed himself the moment he pushed that contract extenstion in front of Holtz.

Edited by GaUSFBull