• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  370
  • Days Won:  0

I wonder what Leroy would think about all this and I wonder how CJL feels when he sees this happening. I'd have to imagine for CJL this stings and part of him must be dying inside to see the collapse of all he built. Maybe i'm wrong and he is just kickin' his heels up and laughing it off but I doubt it.

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  901
  • Days Won:  0

woolard like holtz has bagged millions from usf

no honor and an equal amount of concern

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

We need Woolard to get us out of the mess he created then fire his arse.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565

Catch 22. Need money to buy out Holtz. Won't have the money because we have Holtz.

We should have extra money to use when the new tv deal is signed.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

I wonder what Leroy would think about all this and I wonder how CJL feels when he sees this happening. I'd have to imagine for CJL this stings and part of him must be dying inside to see the collapse of all he built. Maybe i'm wrong and he is just kickin' his heels up and laughing it off but I doubt it.

I think Leavitt's heart hurts for USF.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565

I think Leavitt's heart hurts for USF.

Agreed

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Funny how this board and all of its defenders, even the ones with the biggest green goggles on, are all crying to fire Skip Holtz but when members called to fire Robert McCullum who ran our basketball program 50 feet under the doormat they were scolded.

When usf turns into a respectable basketball program just know most of you used to not care.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Funny how this board and all of its defenders, even the ones with the biggest green goggles on, are all crying to fire Skip Holtz but when members called to fire Robert McCullum who ran our basketball program 50 feet under the doormat they were scolded.

When usf turns into a respectable basketball program just know most of you used to not care.

Amen Bruce, I remember us darksiders were some racist a-holes back then, weren't we?

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Amen Bruce, I remember us darksiders were some racist a-holes back then, weren't we?

It's just hypocritical and the reason usf will never have a good fan base in anything.

If half these guys thought the same way they did back then , they would give Skip another 5 years.

But god forbid the good ole yee haw football team isn't any good.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Again, BE Basketball = SEC Football

BE Football = MEAC Basketball

A coach trying to compete in the SEC with lack of talent, tradition, facilities, fan base is going to get a little more time than a coach that takes over an 8-5 team, watches the conference get MUCH worse since he comes in, and promptly leads that team to 2 losing seasons in 3 with embarrassing losses to Ball State and Temple.

I wasn't a McCullum fan either, but, we weren't picked to finish in the top-3 of BE hoops for 3 years either. Not a good comparison.