• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If we lose to Temple.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Well... you already lost to one MAC school on the road... what's another such loss... *shrugs* :unsure::trainwreck:

WOW... I didn't expect you guys to take this to heart and actually DO this... :slapmax::wtf:

Our win over you guys is looking worse and worse after each week (at least Arkansas beat Auburn convincingly today :unsure: ) and to think most of us thought beating USF on the road was a QUALITY win... :furious3:

first Ball St, now Temple... I just don't know what to say but... :trainwreck:

Can you guys even FIRE Holtz? didn't he sign like a 7yr contract last year after going 1-6 in the Big East (who's bright idea was that :wtf: )... smh...

Go elsewhere and Ruck Futgers. We played our first bowl game the same year you did. Ours was in 10 years and yours in 100. Guess we are still 10 times better that u or at least we were before SKIP

Edited by snarling Bull

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

... Skip Holtz should be fired immediately, Hargreaves named as interim coach, and let the search begin.

I'm dead serious. If we lose to Temple, there is no coming back.

^ good idea right here, though future me is leaning more toward KP as interim.

Edited by Orlando Bull

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693

I saw this loss coming... this is why I chose to not pick a score in the weekly pick'em

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574

He could coach better than kragholtz

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,702
  • Days Won:  108

I'll use the home game tickets. But I may never buy away game tickets ahead of time again. Wasted money on that Miami game.

So your canceling your hotel in Lansing for next year??

No. Won't be doing that. When the away game is a destination/venue we want to see we'll make the trip. Looking forward to the experience at Michigan State. I certainly didn't go to Auburn or ND expecting a win. Just wanted to visit those stadiums/campuses. Will also try to make either San Diego, Boise, Houston or SMU. Since those will be repeat visits in years to come there is no rush on those.

I usually buy away game tickets (the ones we are planning on going to) as soon as they make them available. Still making the trip to L'ville because we enjoy that area. But the Miami game tix were bought with the thought of just going to the game.

Last year we went up to Rutgers and had tix for Syracuse. Cut the trip short after the RU loss. Who knew we would be missing the only BE win in a 2 year period by not going to 'cuse.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

as far as having time to visit the campuses at another time, there are several of those in our rearview window now.

Kinda glad I went to the only time we played at Westpoint as a result. Never did get up to Morgantown or Cuse. Still not sure Rutgers is on my wish list.

Then again-- some come back to us-- like Houston.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

I'll use the home game tickets. But I may never buy away game tickets ahead of time again. Wasted money on that Miami game.

So your canceling your hotel in Lansing for next year??

No. Won't be doing that. When the away game is a destination/venue we want to see we'll make the trip. Looking forward to the experience at Michigan State. I certainly didn't go to Auburn or ND expecting a win. Just wanted to visit those stadiums/campuses. Will also try to make either San Diego, Boise, Houston or SMU. Since those will be repeat visits in years to come there is no rush on those.

I usually buy away game tickets (the ones we are planning on going to) as soon as they make them available. Still making the trip to L'ville because we enjoy that area. But the Miami game tix were bought with the thought of just going to the game.

Last year we went up to Rutgers and had tix for Syracuse. Cut the trip short after the RU loss. Who knew we would be missing the only BE win in a 2 year period by not going to 'cuse.

lol christ wtf has happened to this program??

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,702
  • Days Won:  108

we have been skipped

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: