• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  4
  • Days Won:  0

I'm sure (with 40,000 of them) we saw our share of them, so I wanted to get a read on how they were. When we went up to Tallahassee in 09, they were very classy and hospitable, even after the loss.

I'd say near the student section this year, this was not the case. Standard drunken frat boys, 20some year old wal-mart bandwagoners with the 6 minute relentless tomahawk chop in our faces asking us why we didn't sell our tickets

As always, you don't let a fraction of the fan base speak for the good of the group, but I was seeing how everyone's experience was since you were all pretty much surrounded by garnet.

FSU fans are mostly classy Keep in mind that there are some out there that aren't part of FSU, but call themselves fans, and they got a chance to see "their" team play closer to home than a game in Tally would be. I'm guessing there were more freaks out there tonight in Seminole gear than there would be at a game at Doak.

No matter what, other than ours :D FSU has the classiest fan base in the state of FL, bar none.

Yes the FSU are classy people they are nice pople too when i was at the game on sat someone yake on some duds shirt someone just gave him his shrit when i was at the game there was more fsu fan then bulls fan if the bulls call them real fan not win or loss you stick with your team. that what you call a die hard fan. sat would not call a die hard fan and that sad.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

I'm sure (with 40,000 of them) we saw our share of them, so I wanted to get a read on how they were. When we went up to Tallahassee in 09, they were very classy and hospitable, even after the loss.

I'd say near the student section this year, this was not the case. Standard drunken frat boys, 20some year old wal-mart bandwagoners with the 6 minute relentless tomahawk chop in our faces asking us why we didn't sell our tickets

As always, you don't let a fraction of the fan base speak for the good of the group, but I was seeing how everyone's experience was since you were all pretty much surrounded by garnet.

FSU fans are mostly classy Keep in mind that there are some out there that aren't part of FSU, but call themselves fans, and they got a chance to see "their" team play closer to home than a game in Tally would be. I'm guessing there were more freaks out there tonight in Seminole gear than there would be at a game at Doak.

No matter what, other than ours :D FSU has the classiest fan base in the state of FL, bar none.

Yes the FSU are classy people they are nice pople too when i was at the game on sat someone yake on some duds shirt someone just gave him his shrit when i was at the game there was more fsu fan then bulls fan if the bulls call them real fan not win or loss you stick with your team. that what you call a die hard fan. sat would not call a die hard fan and that sad.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

I hate all opposing fans when we lose.

They just keep cheering and yelling and standing up. I think the ncaa should make a rule that all visiting fans must remain seated and absolutely silent when their team is winning.

:-)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  19

I hate all opposing fans when we lose.

They just keep cheering and yelling and standing up. I think the ncaa should make a rule that all visiting fans must remain seated and absolutely silent when their team is winning.

:-)

Yeah, that sux but I don't think it should be left to legislation. I thnk it's the team's job to make sure the opponents fans don't cheer for long.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

"I wear my teams colors because I went to school there, you wear your teams colors because you went to Walmart." Haha, I love that.

Nothing is worse than Bama fans... None of them went to school there yet they fly the Crimson Tide flag above the American flag in their front yard of the trailer park.

I enjoy college football...Hell I love this time of the year...I didn't attend USF or any other college for that matter...I went to vocational school and got started in my career pretty early...I did'nt care in HS and didn't have grades for college...am I not allowed to wear USF gear or fly a USF flag in my front yard?...I know I didn't spends thousands of dollars attending USF and I guess that makes me less of a fan...but for the last 10 years I have been attending games and rooting for the Bulls...My wife and kids are Bulls fans...my daughter is 2 1/2 and knows "Go Bulls" and throws up the horns...are they allowed to do that? I pray my kids go to college...and if they don't make it to an Ivy League school then I hope they attend USF...Sory to rant a little but that just rubbed me the wrong way..oh well...GO BULLS!!

2047_10151055256326517_612369791_n.jpg

304332_10151055265131517_431503585_n.jpg

I love these kids more than anything else!

Edited by BiggTipp

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

i'll give the FSU fans that sat in 125 & 126 some props... they took A LOT of verbal abuse from us and aside from some glares and convos amongst themselves about how obnoxious we were, they didn't get obnoxious back...

except one fat sow who left with about 5 minutes in the game, who walked halfway up the steps and was about 5 rows behind us when she looked back and pointed at us "SHUT THIS LITTLE GROUP UP DIDN'T WE?"

i always roll the "GO BULLS" signs they hand out at the gates into a megaphone so i know she heard the choice words i had for her, but seriously... how chickenshiz do u have to be to talk halfway up the steps?

and then the idiot at the red light on TB blvd and dale mabry yelling the warchant while the massive group crossed the street. i yelled "that's the sound your mother makes when she's in my bedroom." even some Noles fans laughed. he rolled up his window. lmao.

So you verbally abused visiting fans in the stadium, threw some "choice words" at some lady who, according to you, only said, "Shut this little group up, didn't we?" and had to get vulgar with someone after the game who was celebrating their team's win by doing their chant.

Sorry, my opinion here, but you're the kind of **** we don't need as a fan.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,705
  • Days Won:  108

No problems with Noles fans up there 2 years ago. None here on this trip. I gave a harder time to the USF fan who sits in back of us who sold all but 2 of his tickets to Noles fans.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  432

This serious made me laugh out loud because I was reading his comment I was like, huh, then I scrolled down and saw this, LOL! I even showed my wife and she laughed too!

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  432

"I wear my teams colors because I went to school there, you wear your teams colors because you went to Walmart." Haha, I love that.

Nothing is worse than Bama fans... None of them went to school there yet they fly the Crimson Tide flag above the American flag in their front yard of the trailer park.

I enjoy college football...Hell I love this time of the year...I didn't attend USF or any other college for that matter...I went to vocational school and got started in my career pretty early...I did'nt care in HS and didn't have grades for college...am I not allowed to wear USF gear or fly a USF flag in my front yard?...I know I didn't spends thousands of dollars attending USF and I guess that makes me less of a fan...but for the last 10 years I have been attending games and rooting for the Bulls...My wife and kids are Bulls fans...my daughter is 2 1/2 and knows "Go Bulls" and throws up the horns...are they allowed to do that? I pray my kids go to college...and if they don't make it to an Ivy League school then I hope they attend USF...Sory to rant a little but that just rubbed me the wrong way..oh well...GO BULLS!!

2047_10151055256326517_612369791_n.jpg

304332_10151055265131517_431503585_n.jpg

I love these kids more than anything else!

I am not saying you can't be a fan of a football team because you didn't go to school there. I appreciate all USF fans because we all know you could have easily chosen another Florida school to cheer for if you have no academic ties. My best friend is a diehard UF fan and always has been, but he graduated from UT.

What I am referring to are the obnoxious fairweather fans who only cheer for their teams when they win a game, or who like to talk a lot of **** to fans of other schools. You have to understand, as someone who does spend quite a bit of money and time to earn a degree from a certain school, there is a certain level of pride that someone who hasn't gone to school there will never know.

My best friend is one of the biggest UF fans you could ever meet, but he will never have that same sense of pride in UF as an actual UF grad. He also is not an obnoxious **** talker or a fairweather fan either, which I am sure you are not either. Those kind of fans I can respect, but the other ones I have little patience for.