• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  297
  • Days Won:  2

I'm sure (with 40,000 of them) we saw our share of them, so I wanted to get a read on how they were. When we went up to Tallahassee in 09, they were very classy and hospitable, even after the loss.

I'd say near the student section this year, this was not the case. Standard drunken frat boys, 20some year old wal-mart bandwagoners with the 6 minute relentless tomahawk chop in our faces asking us why we didn't sell our tickets

As always, you don't let a fraction of the fan base speak for the good of the group, but I was seeing how everyone's experience was since you were all pretty much surrounded by garnet.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

I had some really good conversations with FSU fans tonight. On the way out several said we played tough and wished us the best for the remainder of the season. Most of the FSU fans i talked with actually graduated from FSU and were not like fans of other schools...ucif or um

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I'm sure (with 40,000 of them) we saw our share of them, so I wanted to get a read on how they were. When we went up to Tallahassee in 09, they were very classy and hospitable, even after the loss.

I'd say near the student section this year, this was not the case. Standard drunken frat boys, 20some year old wal-mart bandwagoners with the 6 minute relentless tomahawk chop in our faces asking us why we didn't sell our tickets

As always, you don't let a fraction of the fan base speak for the good of the group, but I was seeing how everyone's experience was since you were all pretty much surrounded by garnet.

FSU fans are mostly classy Keep in mind that there are some out there that aren't part of FSU, but call themselves fans, and they got a chance to see "their" team play closer to home than a game in Tally would be. I'm guessing there were more freaks out there tonight in Seminole gear than there would be at a game at Doak.

No matter what, other than ours :D FSU has the classiest fan base in the state of FL, bar none.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Probably some of the better visiting fans we've had. Certainly better than UM and that school to the east. Can't say what road Gator fans are like because the Gators never really go on the road.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

not a single problem with fsu fans and didn't see any either.

seems the jackasses attend away games more so than home games. those are more than likely bandwagon fans that never represent a fan base well.

• Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  297
  • Days Won:  2

FSU fans are mostly classy Keep in mind that there are some out there that aren't part of FSU, but call themselves fans, and they got a chance to see "their" team play closer to home than a game in Tally would be. I'm guessing there were more freaks out there tonight in Seminole gear than there would be at a game at Doak.

No matter what, other than ours :D FSU has the classiest fan base in the state of FL, bar none.

Maybe I just ran into those freaks then ;) Come to think of it, they didn't even look or sound like they could take a math course at a state college. Guess I hit the bad apples.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  217
  • Days Won:  0

I'll take Noles fans over Gators any day. I was virtually surrounded by Noles fans in 133. There wasn't a single drunk idiot; they were very respectful.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  12
  • Days Won:  0

hey guys, overall was a great time last night. the bulls played very tough, as i expected them to. only one complaint and would like your opinions on this. I was sitting in the 200 sections and of course during kickoffs and when FSU was on defense the whole section which was FSU fans would be standing up. Well i guess the USF fans didnt take to kindly to fans standing and cheering during a college football game. They repeatedly yelled at us to sit down and even threatened to call the police to make us sit.

i've never in my life experienced anything so ridiculous. Maybe they have never experienced real college football, but that is what you do, you stand, and for most of the game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,659
  • Days Won:  29

No problems here

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

hey guys, overall was a great time last night. the bulls played very tough, as i expected them to. only one complaint and would like your opinions on this. I was sitting in the 200 sections and of course during kickoffs and when FSU was on defense the whole section which was FSU fans would be standing up. Well i guess the USF fans didnt take to kindly to fans standing and cheering during a college football game. They repeatedly yelled at us to sit down and even threatened to call the police to make us sit.

i've never in my life experienced anything so ridiculous. Maybe they have never experienced real college football, but that is what you do, you stand, and for most of the game.

A lot of it is TSA rules and the fact we play in a nfl stadium

Edited by Skingraft