• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  879
  • Days Won:  0

Almost had fisticuffs in 107, but a bulls fan moved one of the instigators down a bit in the row to move the fsu fan further away. Nothing after that. I was very close to texting to security. Glad I didn't have to.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

I brought Noles fans with me so I couldn't complain. Two tried to pick a fight with my brother on the way out but we squelched that quick. Per usual, most fans are personable and about 20% make asses of themselves.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  158
  • Days Won:  1

I had no negative experiences with Noles fans. We tailgated together and a lot of people sold their tickets to them in my section (I wasn't happy about it!) but they were all very nice and wished us luck the rest of the season. Great experience overall

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,649
  • Days Won:  6

No problems around us, talked to a lot of them and everyone was classy and complimented our Bulls. One guy near me arrived all high and mighty letting everyone know the score was going to be 50-7 by halftime. When he couldn't get anyone else to join in with his smack talk, he pretty much kept to himself once the gamed started. One incident on the way out. This a-hole outside walking toward the stadium after the game on a cell phone and screaming BULLS SUCK in our faces. We just ignored him (as did the FSU fans we were walking with). I imagine he was a non-grad bandwaggoner who didn't even go the game - just showed up after it was over to try and pick a fight.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  271

One drunk nole walked in front of my truck when leaving the stadium after a cop motioned for me to move and the crowd to stop, and he acted like I was the one at fault. Another one tried to brake check me on 275 on the way home. He ran off after I kept getting away from him. Douche.

Other than that you had the annoying ones doing chants on the way out and the noles in the student section.

Edited by ETA_for_life

• Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  297
  • Days Won:  2

Other than that you had the annoying ones doing chants on the way out and the noles in the student section.

I can vouch for that. There were spatterings in the student section below and above me. The whole conversation went like this (caps on because I was screaming 25 feet away):

"HEY!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

"GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"NO, WHY ARE YOU HERE? HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?"

"I GO TO USF"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT GARBAGE?"

"BECAUSE WE'RE THE F#*%$% NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BULLS SUCK!!!!!!!"

You were all right about the fans showing their true colors!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  271

I can vouch for that. There were spatterings in the student section below and above me. The whole conversation went like this (caps on because I was screaming 25 feet away):

"GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I GO TO USF"

We kept berating the few that were behind us. One just had a good time with it and we all got along. But then you had the two who bought their stuff at Walmart and were so hardcore.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1,719

i'll give the FSU fans that sat in 125 & 126 some props... they took A LOT of verbal abuse from us and aside from some glares and convos amongst themselves about how obnoxious we were, they didn't get obnoxious back...

except one fat sow who left with about 5 minutes in the game, who walked halfway up the steps and was about 5 rows behind us when she looked back and pointed at us "SHUT THIS LITTLE GROUP UP DIDN'T WE?"

i always roll the "GO BULLS" signs they hand out at the gates into a megaphone so i know she heard the choice words i had for her, but seriously... how chickenshiz do u have to be to talk halfway up the steps?

and then the idiot at the red light on TB blvd and dale mabry yelling the warchant while the massive group crossed the street. i yelled "that's the sound your mother makes when she's in my bedroom." even some Noles fans laughed. he rolled up his window. lmao.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305

"GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I GO TO USF"

disgusting.

I didnt have any problems in my section though.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  57
  • Days Won:  0

I was pretty disappointed in the noles in 119. Younger fans, older fans, all were pretty obnoxious. I expected better. I don't like Florida fans, but I had a better experience for our game in Gainesville.