• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  432
  • Days Won:  0

In my section it seemed like most of the USF fans had sold their tickets to FSU fans because there was a lot of them where we sit. I have always said, I respect FSU fans the most of any of the Florida schools.

I met up with one of my good buddies who was a groomsman in my wedding and he graduated from FSU and came down for the game. We were talking about it and I think one of the reasons I have more respect for the FSU fans is that most of them actually went to school there, but they also show a lot more class. My buddy said they actually have a shirt making fun of Gator fans that says something like "I wear my teams colors because I went to school there, you wear your teams colors because you went to Walmart." Haha, I love that.

Anyway, I will say aside from having to deal with the annoying ass war chant all night long, I had no problems with the FSU fans.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  432

Btw, my section was standing for most of the game and no one said anything. I was standing the entire game, but I'm pretty short too so maybe no one behind really noticed.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

In my section it seemed like most of the USF fans had sold their tickets to FSU fans because there was a lot of them where we sit. I have always said, I respect FSU fans the most of any of the Florida schools.

I met up with one of my good buddies who was a groomsman in my wedding and he graduated from FSU and came down for the game. We were talking about it and I think one of the reasons I have more respect for the FSU fans is that most of them actually went to school there, but they also show a lot more class. My buddy said they actually have a shirt making fun of Gator fans that says something like "I wear my teams colors because I went to school there, you wear your teams colors because you went to Walmart." Haha, I love that.

Anyway, I will say aside from having to deal with the annoying ass war chant all night long, I had no problems with the FSU fans.

Nothing is worse than Bama fans... None of them went to school there yet they fly the Crimson Tide flag above the American flag in their front yard of the trailer park.

• Topic Count:  251
  • Content Count:  4,738

only saw few douchey loud mouth 20 somethings. everyone in my section was cool. even the sidewalk alumni(hillbillies) were decent

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  150
  • Days Won:  1

No problems here either, we managed to combine our tail gate with a group of FSU fans... they were very cool.

didnt have any issues in the stadium around us did see one guy being a **** to the beer vendor in the miller light deck... but we can blame that on one-off drunken *****.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Man it was awsome. FSU brought alot of talented honeys to the game. Favorite part was when some guy starts yapping with a Gator shirt on and everyone Bulls and Noles fans start to boo the guy. It was great.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Nothing is worse than Bama fans... None of them went to school there yet they fly the Crimson Tide flag above the American flag in their front yard of the trailer park.

Lol

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,772
  • Days Won:  3

No problems in 234 from 'Noles. Then again...and I'm just calling it the way I see it...demographics play an important part. Most of the folks around us were, hmmmm, considerably

past being considered 'students or recent alumni'. Being a FSU fan prior to USF, I used to enjoy the war chant. Now, however, well...I've heard enough of it to last me for some time.

It's different when you're on the receiving end.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

The FSU fans around us were awesome. No **** talking and very friendly. No issues here.