• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I would like to see.......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  106
  • Days Won:  0

I dislike what Skip is doing just as much as the next guy, and I agree on all of the noted areas of improvement which the Bulls desperately need to be worked on. One thing that really bothers me about Skip is that he doesn't have any intensity at all. Maybe this rubs off on his defense too, but when has he ever got in the referee's face about a **** call? In his press conferences, he shows no emotion almost as if losing was 'just part of the deal'. Maybe I just don't see it, but Leavitt was great at letting everyone know he was pissed off.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  193

Holtz is a little delusional, he said in the post game press conference that, and I quote loosely, he thought the front 7 played well. He has to be joking right? 42 pass attempts 1 sack, 41 carries for 151 yards, constant 3rd and long conversion, LBs making tackles 6 yards down field. He's the one that gets paid 2 million a year, but to me that's not good front 7 play.

• Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777

I dislike what Skip is doing just as much as the next guy, and I agree on all of the noted areas of improvement which the Bulls desperately need to be worked on. One thing that really bothers me about Skip is that he doesn't have any intensity at all. Maybe this rubs off on his defense too, but when has he ever got in the referee's face about a **** call? In his press conferences, he shows no emotion almost as if losing was 'just part of the deal'. Maybe I just don't see it, but Leavitt was great at letting everyone know he was pissed off.

Dan C. please see the following:

As Greg Auman pointed out at the 3:30 mark Holtz gets intense and hits the podium three times. There is intensity.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Did he headbutt the podium? No? Then not intense.

I kid, I kid.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Dan C. please see the following:

!

As Greg Auman pointed out at the 3:30 mark Holtz gets intense and hits the podium three times. There is intensity.

the most tragic part of that video to me, is when it is over and it shows you the related videos at the end. THEY ARE ALL post game press conferences with Skip after a loss. Shouldnt be that many.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

Holtz number one job is WINNING and winning consistently. His #1 job is not good grades, team depth, super happy players, fun Vero summers, great interviews, wonderful speeches, etc. He is failing at JOB #1.

+1 thought Holtz was the missing piece but have been increadably disappointed since