• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB Plan !

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,646
  • Days Won:  29

Tell BJ he is not starting.

WhoEVER our #2 is, give him 75% of the reps.

Let both QBs know before the game that whoever plays better will start against FSU.

Let them both have a half.

Sofa King tired of losing to teams !!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

We are on the same page in that I too am very tired of losing games we should win. However, to have Eveld or Floyd start is ludicrous. As bad as BJ is they are both worse, mostly because they have no experience and have had little to no development time. Albeit I think their time has passed. Can AW skip high school?

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

It's too early to bench BJ. I do think we need to get Floyd as many reps as possible to get him ready for next season.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693

Tell BJ he is not starting.

WhoEVER our #2 is, give him 75% of the reps.

Let both QBs know before the game that whoever plays better will start against FSU.

Let them both have a half.

Sofa King tired of losing to teams !!!

:applause:

ET this is what a REAL coach would do... what Skip will do will be too hug it out with BJD, have a good cry together, maybe work in a back rub, and then kiss and make-up.

I bet a million dollars that BJD not only starts this weekend against Ball, but will start the entire season regardless of how bad he plays... for some reason BJD is like the George Costanza of USF Football... he could take a **** in the corner of Judy's office, or drag some trophies behind his car and will still be the starter.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Or maybe it's because he's actually the best option?

Remember exactly one year ago when many people were making EXACTLY the same argument, only for Eveld to come in when Daniels was hurt and let everyone know why Daniels was the one starting in the first place?

Just because Daniels has shortcomings doesn't automatically make Floyd better. Holtz sees them in practice every day. Holtz is smart enough to be aware of all the mistakes Daniels makes - even if he doesn't come out and grill the guy publicly to satisfy your odd case of schadenfreude. If Holtz thinks Daniels is the best choice the team has, well, his opinion is a much more educated one than yours is.

I know, I know, the team has lost a game, so that means Holtz is an idiot and must not know what he's doing. Great. Yawn.

Edited by gobulls83

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693

Or maybe it's because he's actually the best option?

Remember exactly one year ago when many people were making EXACTLY the same argument, only for Eveld to come in when Daniels was hurt and let everyone know why Daniels was the one starting in the first place?

Just because Daniels has shortcomings doesn't automatically make Floyd better. Holtz sees them in practice every day. Holtz is smart enough to be aware of all the mistakes Daniels makes - even if he doesn't come out and grill the guy publicly to satisfy your odd case of schadenfreude. If Holtz thinks Daniels is the best choice the team has, well, his opinion is a much more educated one than yours is.

I know, I know, the team has lost a game, so that means Holtz is an idiot and must not know what he's doing. Great. Yawn.

Best option at what? Throwing interceptions and not being able to hit a wide open receiver at 10 yards away? Just because he can run does not make him a #1 QB... my retarded cousin can run like Lightning but I'm not about to call him the next Dan Marino just because he can run fast.

Its also funny how everyone gave Eveld what two starts to prove himself... meanwhile BJD has had what the better part of 4 years and still has not been able to do anything or prove why he is #1?

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Choosing between Daniels and Eveld is like choosing between shot or stabbed!

You forget that Floyd is #2 and B. Eveld is #3, with T Eveld being the emergency #4

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  35
  • Days Won:  0

I have really not seen much of Matt Floyd. However, I dont believe that we can simply just change BJ out. Besides I think Holtz is a loyalty guy and I think benching BJ would not be beneficial. I think this is on our coaches not putting our players in successful situations. Yes it is the players job to execute! But do our coaches really have to throw them to the proverbial wolves?

I chalk this loss simply put we didnt have a game plan for rutgers.

Why did we not attack the middle of the field?

Why did we only throw deep to the left side?

Where are all the other receivers that are suppose to give us so much depth?

Tight Ends do we have one?

Why cant Cosh get any pressure with our front seven? And how do you constantly leave the middle cross routes open for 2 straight games on 3rd and long.

Why all of a sudden is our game plan to throw the long ball? Because we win one game with big plays? We cant allow other teams to have the ball for 20 min a half if we do that the rest of the season we will lose remainder of our games?

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

i was calling for Floyd during the UTC game. everyone laughed at me. i wasn't joking.