• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Only Skip

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

could keep a team like tenn-chat in the game. so much for getting the backups some work before nevada. at least our punter looks like he can play field position football this year.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

what are you talking about? how much do you really know about UTC? i am not saying we played a flawless game by any means but this UTC team is full of guys who have d-1 talent but not grades. they have a D-Lineman who was the star of Georgia's Spring Game THIS YEAR but decided to transfer out

we won the game. get over it. daniels had some bad turnovers that led to 10 points. then they kicked a hail mary FG that bounced off the cross bar.

who needs to get backups some work? they got plenty of work last year and we still fell flat on our face. dont put so much into each W and L. the goal is 9 wins for me this year and a big east title.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

That's a pretty asinine statement, he laid the smack down in OOC play last year and it didn't net us anything; same the year before.

JBK looks improved. I don't really have confidence in him though, we'll see next week under more pressing circumstances...

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

what are you talking about? how much do you really know about UTC? i am not saying we played a flawless game by any means but this UTC team is full of guys who have d-1 talent but not grades. they have a D-Lineman who was the star of Georgia's Spring Game THIS YEAR but decided to transfer out

we won the game. get over it. daniels had some bad turnovers that led to 10 points. then they kicked a hail mary FG that bounced off the cross bar.

who needs to get backups some work? they got plenty of work last year and we still fell flat on our face. dont put so much into each W and L. the goal is 9 wins for me this year and a big east title.

This. Everyone step away from the ledge.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

skip wouldn't put his foot on a throat if he had to. the guy doesn't have a killer instinct. when you have a 4th year starting QB and an inexperienced backup he needs real game experience.

starters playing well into 4th quarter against a cupcake is a joke. there is a reason why we lost every close game last year. it's because skip doesn't have it in him.

Edited by Bull94
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Wasn't pretty. Not what I wanted to see. But I'm not jumping off a bridge

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Stay positive, I remember game 1 in 2007, I just knew that the Auburn trip was going to be ugly, but, there was some magic in that season, hopefully there is some here too.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I think it's pretty obvious that BJ and the other starters could have used the extra snaps tonight. The game was never in doubt.

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

I'm going to go out on a ledge and say we won't be playing in the Orange Bowl at season's end.

I hope we even make a bowl.

Edited by ncentonze