• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Post Game USF/UCF Fan Interaction Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Some of Us Bulls fans Look forward to a Healthy Rivalry moving forward. Both fan bases have their Trolls and misinformed. Hopefully those people(trolls/ idiots)  will follow the lead  from the rest of us that see the potential this rivalry has. This game is a good thing for both programs and should help with fan interest, recruiting, and money( ticket sales and Tv rights)

Agree no reason the AAC champ  Shouldn't get an At Large bid in the Playoffs, Our conference has the potential to be the best Non Power conference. ( Lot of potential good football schools with Cincy, USF, UCF, Houston, ECU, Tulsa).

Yes the rivalry has a TON of potential. But I think what Leavitt and the rest who had the attitude of not wanting to play UCF had the right frame of mind as far as the future of USF football they hoped for. They wanted bigger and better things. At the time, playing UCF who was in a lesser conference and let's be honest... had an awful track record and nothing impressive about their program, not to mention a 64-12 drubbing did nothing for USF athletics to continue to play them. 

Now that we have been forced to take a step back as far as the conference we play in, that puts us in the same conference as UCF so it has to be appealing considering every other team in our conference is AWFUL (other than cincy and houston). I for one, am very bitter about having to take a step back into a non AQ conference and somehow have to be excited about playing Memphis, Tulane, Tulsa, East Carolina, and Temple instead of West Virginia, Pitt, Rutgers, and Louisville. I understand the Big East was nothing great but my goodness that is one heck of a step back. 

At this point I can only hope this rivalry becomes huge.

No reason the AAC champ shouldn't get an at large bid? Take your AAC goggles off. This conference is so bad it's embarrassing. The AAC shouldn't get an automatic bid or at large bid to anything unless their Out of Conference Schedule has 2 top 10 teams from the SEC and 2 other top 25 teams from big time conferences. 

Edited by USFbulls24

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

Bunch of whiners. USF students threw beer at at a UCF fan in a wheelchair. He wrote UCF about it. Before you shun, he also wrote how our own students acted at the St. Pete Bowl vs Rutgers in 2009. My point is that we both have young fans that don't don't know how to handle things. Unfortunately, I don't see it ending soon. This new conference series will be interesting.

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

Most of those things have nothing to do with USF, but your brainwashed way to try to look UCF lol bad. First of all the bowl ban for football was lifted because those allegations barely had anything to do with football and not one player on UCF's team or before were a part of it.

But we won the appeal and are playing for a BCS Bowl!!! And no, we didn't compromise anything in CUSA. We filled one of the few bowl slots remaining. Such a BS piece, but whatever. If you still want to portray UCF in bad light off the field to fill your reasons to hate UCF., rather than the game itself, so be it. We don't care. We don't care about your record this year. This might as well be the day after our last meeting in 2008.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Containing the UCFers to one thread was a good idea.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  202

I hope all the USF fans who are trolling hard are coming to the game to support. I doubt it though.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I hope all the USF fans who are trolling hard are coming to the game to support. I doubt it though.

Can you troll opposing fans on your own board?

Are you coming to the game?

Are you coming to the game?

Yep. Section 231. I'll be the guy with the USF sweatshirt on.

Nice. I'm in section 126 ROW L. Are you tailgaiting? Would be nice to meet up some USF fans before the game starts. I will be in a USF Sweatshirt as well!

Yes, but I have no idea where it's at. I'm tailgating with a group of UCF alumni that have season tickets and a regular spot on campus.