• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Next Year/USF Hoops

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I don't need to know when or if you shower. Ball and get your education.

That wasn't meant for YOU. His GF's may care though.

All the ladies on twitter are swooning over his eyes. They may not even care if he takes a bath. :)

Martino Brock â€@y_soserious_901

I pray all this HARDWORK pays off LORD knows I need it!!!!!! #blessed

8h image_normal.jpg Martino Brock â€@y_soserious_901

I'm blessed to be stressed!!!!

8h image_normal.jpg Martino Brock â€@y_soserious_901

My days go by so fast!!!!! My whole **** day be in the gym doing THE MOST!!!

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I'm really curious to see how much of a lock down perimeter defender Martino Brock can evolve into. Hugh Robertson's shoes will be tough to fill.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Just looked over the roster. Let's say we don't add anyone else (like Clanton). Should Heath use that last scholly on senior-walk on Mike McCloskey?

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

A senior walk on doesn't hurt. Scholly back available for next year.

Zach LeDay! â€@ZachLeDay3

Led the team in scoring with 16 but no MVP though it's cool just ready to ball out at USF! ��

I believe that All Star game he played in will air this Saturday, looking forward to seeing how he looked.

Did you catch it? I think It aired yesterday, according to tweets on the LeDay twtter page.. Maybe, they are showing it again today

.Ana Gonzalez â€@__AnaGonzalez

Wuuut.. I see @ZachLeDay3 on my TL hahah #Rare

Retweeted by Zach LeDay!

• 9:22 PM - 3 Aug 12 via web · Details

'Walter Hefner Iii â€@Walter_rickett

@ZachLeDay3 wish the best for you bro

11h image_normal.jpg Zach LeDay! â€@ZachLeDay3

@Walter_rickett preciate it bro same for you too!

9:44 PM - 3 Aug 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

'Walter Hefner Iii â€@Walter_rickett

@ZachLeDay3 hahaha go 2 work in Florida bro! You gone start?

11h image_normal.jpg Zach LeDay! â€@ZachLeDay3

@Walter_rickett idk bro I been puttin in that work everyday we gone see

9:18 PM - 3 Aug 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Ok, along those lines... starting lineup? Who is first off bench? depth chart order?

Center seems fairly clear cut... same with PG... but the other positions leave me scratching my head...

PF... simply based on experience, i'd think Fitz, White, then Leday. But I think Leday has the most potential in the bunch and could jump white... SF, Rudd has to be the guy... who is behind him... Brock @ 6'5? we don't have another SF. A big lineup could have Fitz move down to SF with White OR Leday, and Austin on the court. And at SG, we know everyone is high on aleem (and he's also the backup PG), but could Hawkins jump him? does Poland's experience put him as first sub energizer? Noriega ever going to see the court this year? Ithink we have to sub a ton and pick our spots for him.

C - Austin, Omo

PF - Fitzpatrick, Leday, White

SF - Rudd, Brock

SG - Aleem, Poland,Hawkins, Noriega

PG - Collins, Aleem, Mccloskey

6th man -energizer - Poland

End of Game Defensive stop needed... who is in? ... Collins, Brock?, Rudd, Fitz, Omo ???

End of game, need a score? Who takes the shot (to me, easy one.. put ball in Collin's hands and let him create... who shoots doesn't matter so much b/c they will be open.)

Thoughts?

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Ok, along those lines... starting lineup? Who is first off bench? depth chart order?

Center seems fairly clear cut... same with PG... but the other positions leave me scratching my head...

PF... simply based on experience, i'd think Fitz, White, then Leday. But I think Leday has the most potential in the bunch and could jump white... SF, Rudd has to be the guy... who is behind him... Brock @ 6'5? we don't have another SF. A big lineup could have Fitz move down to SF with White OR Leday, and Austin on the court. And at SG, we know everyone is high on aleem (and he's also the backup PG), but could Hawkins jump him? does Poland's experience put him as first sub energizer? Noriega ever going to see the court this year? Ithink we have to sub a ton and pick our spots for him.

C - Austin, Omo

PF - Fitzpatrick, Leday, White

SF - Rudd, Brock

SG - Aleem, Poland,Hawkins, Noriega

PG - Collins, Aleem, Mccloskey

6th man -energizer - Poland

End of Game Defensive stop needed... who is in? ... Collins, Brock?, Rudd, Fitz, Omo ???

End of game, need a score? Who takes the shot (to me, easy one.. put ball in Collin's hands and let him create... who shoots doesn't matter so much b/c they will be open.)

Thoughts?

I think your post summarizes this team. We know what we want to do, but the questions are who and how we do it this year. With so many new players who are expected to contribute, it may take till mid-December before we start getting some definite answers. But I'm optimistic knowing that the team is practicing and scrimmaging together so much over the summer, meaning they are likely figuring these things out right now.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Zach LeDay! â€@ZachLeDay3

Led the team in scoring with 16 but no MVP though it's cool just ready to ball out at USF! ��

I believe that All Star game he played in will air this Saturday, looking forward to seeing how he looked.

Did you catch it? I think It aired yesterday, according to tweets on the LeDay twtter page.. Maybe, they are showing it again today

Smooth jumper even though his form isn't picture perfect. Quick release for a post player. Can run the floor well and is a pretty good athlete. Had a couple of dunks in the game. Has a ways to go defensively but that will be fixed a little at USF. Promising prospect for sure because he is a scorer.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Thoughts?

Hawkins isn't jumping Aleem. The only real question about Aleem is possible rust from not playing competitive ball for a year. Poland needs pick it up or he could find himself with reduced minutes. His pitiful play down the stretch last season left him with a lot to prove to the coaches and his teammates. With so many guys at his position he's either going to wake up or be a forgotten man.

People seem to always forget what a clutch player Fitzpatrick has proven to be in his career. He's still the guy I want taking the last second shot until someone else proves they can do it as good or better.