• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Next Year/USF Hoops

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

Sun Dome's Facebook page says BIG announcement coming today. You'll be MAD if you missed it. Must be Midnight Madness announcement. :applause:

Probably so.

-- Heath is "fully on board" to have a "Madness" type event to celebrate the first practice of the season, which should be on Friday, Oct. 12. No formal plans have been announced by USF yet.

Before season started, Coach Heath said players didn't deserve one and that's why there wasn't for those who were curious. I just hope they do a good job with one and a good amount of fans show up

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Sun Dome's Facebook page says BIG announcement coming today. You'll be MAD if you missed it. Must be Midnight Madness announcement. :applause:

Probably so.

-- Heath is "fully on board" to have a "Madness" type event to celebrate the first practice of the season, which should be on Friday, Oct. 12. No formal plans have been announced by USF yet.

Before season started, Coach Heath said players didn't deserve one and that's why there wasn't for those who were curious.

When/where did Heath say that? There hasn't been a true Midnight Madness for years mainly, I think, due to apathy ...

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  123
  • Days Won:  0

Probably so.

Before season started, Coach Heath said players didn't deserve one and that's why there wasn't for those who were curious. I just hope they do a good job with one and a good amount of fans show up

Now that I am a season ticket holder, I would probably go

Would be neat to see with the new sundome and a quality team

Thx

jonpfl

• Topic Count:  1,035
  • Content Count:  7,516
  • Days Won:  10

Floor looks awesome...what else would you want? Now if we could only paint the front of the **** gym....

My preference would have been a large iconic "U" at mid-court, but that'll work.

Probably so.

Before season started, Coach Heath said players didn't deserve one and that's why there wasn't for those who were curious.

When/where did Heath say that? There hasn't been a true Midnight Madness for years mainly, I think, due to apathy ...

I'm friend with several players on team and one of them told me that when some of them asked Coach when it would be. I know the one 2 years ago was just a simple scrimmage that allowed 2 students to play with them (including myself) which was pretty cool. There was also free pizza and soda for everyone who attended although I would GUESS only 400-600 showed up. I just remembered it was also a watch party for the USF Football game vs Cincinnati in which we won and made the night even better. Perhaps they should do it again for either Temple or Louisville game. Although I understand if it's best to separate it and make it ONLY about Men & Women Basketball teams

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Still no word on there.

http://www.facebook.com/USFSunDomeArena

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Still no word on there.

http://www.facebook....USFSunDomeArena

Wouldn't MM be more of a basketball announcement than a SunDome announcement?

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  879
  • Days Won:  0

Still no word on there.

You would think so. I just assume it is midnight madness due to the word "MAD" being capitalized. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

08bbb4beebcc11e1bb2312313810192e_7.jpg

Still no word on there.

You would think so. I just assume it is midnight madness due to the word "MAD" being capitalized. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

it's NOT - Trust Me so don't worry about it regarding basketball