• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Next Year/USF Hoops

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

Okay ... now the "bad news" for next year ...

:D

I will be in the stands, which means TAMPLONA will officially be in Basketball.

I'm so desperate for new, fellow hoops season tickets holders that I'll impose a one year moratorium on myself from ragging on one of the absolute worst ideas to ever grace these boards .... B)

Hopefully that term is banned from being uttered within the confines of the Club section.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

I'm so desperate for new, fellow hoops season tickets holders that I'll impose a one year moratorium on myself from ragging on one of the absolute worst ideas to ever grace these boards .... B)

****, I'd forgotten I made that declaration ... moratorium on .... but I'll probably need refreshing of the memory from time to time.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

****, I'd forgotten I made that declaration ... moratorium on .... but I'll probably need refreshing of the memory from time to time.

Can we get the profanity filter to change that to something else?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

Can we get the profanity filter to change that to something else?

Profanity filter needs a little work before adding something like that .... ********.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  202
  • Days Won:  0

Keith Clanton decides to stay at UCF, says his facebook page.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  849
  • Days Won:  0

Since the new Sun Dome court has been posted by Bill McGillis, does anyone remember the thread or at least the link where someone posted possible renderings for the Sun Dome floor? I thought that choice or something along those lines would have been a lot better. I think the new Sun Dome floor is boring as it stands right now

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Since the new Sun Dome court has been posted by Bill McGillis, does anyone remember the thread or at least the link where someone posted possible renderings for the Sun Dome floor? I thought that choice or something along those lines would have been a lot better. I think the new Sun Dome floor is boring as it stands right now

The new floor is simple and clean. There's no need for a giant center-court logo or loud colors. It has our logo and our colors, nice and simple.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

aumanmug_normal.jpg Greg Auman â€@gregauman 24m

New hardwood already installed in Sun Dome. Renovated arena looks ready to host games. pic.twitter.com/OneNSMAQ

A0w0P_zCcAEsYCR.jpg

aumanmug_normal.jpg Greg Auman â€@gregauman 22m

Sun Dome at USF already has 18 banners for new Big East lineup hanging from rafters. UCF up but no Pitt or Syracuse. pic.twitter.com/UnxCwRIc

A0w1OFwCQAEkHJo.jpg